Have you met New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S 2020? The motorcycle is a launch that brings with it a lot of personality and style besides performance and comfort for its users. If you still do not know the model or want to know more about the launch of New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S 2020 then check out the post prepared with details of this motorcycle.
New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S 2020
New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S brings to the market a model with its own style and several striking features, keep following and see more of these details below.
Let’s start by talking about the design of the New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S 2020 that brings a unique style with its curves flowing in a low and long line joining classic traits like the design of its headlight with modern alloy wheels and five dual spoke.
- Check out the new New Model Kawasaki price also for:
– New Model Kawasaki Z300 2020
– Kawas aki Z 1000 2020
The model also has an improved instrument panel that in this new launch brought a gear indicator increasing thus the precision in the gear changes and the reliability of the pilot while piloting its New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S 2020 .
Contributing to the design of the Vulcan S 2020 we also have a new low seat that combines with the narrow frame of the model making it even easier to position your feet securely on the ground.
Another novelty of the New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S 2020 is the increased fuel capacity to 14 liters thus offering greater autonomy to the motorcycle.
Vulcan S 2020 Technical Information
To know more about the New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S 2020 we have below some of the key information in its datasheet, see:
- Type: 4 stroke, 2 parallel cylinders, liquid cooling
- Displacement: 649 cc
- Diameter x stroke: 83.0 x 60.0 mm
- Compression ratio: 10.8: 1
- Valve system: DOHC, 8 valves
- Fuel System: Electronic Injection
- Digital Ignition
- Electric Match
- Lubrication: Forced lubrication (semi-dry sump)
- Overall Length: 2,310 mm
- Overall Width: 880 mm
- Total height: 1,100 mm
- Between axles: 1,575 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 130 mm
- Seat height: 705 mm
- Weight in running order: 228 kg (ABS)
- Tank Capacity: 14 liters
- Transmission: 6 speeds
- Clutch: Multidisc, wet
- Front: 41 mm telescopic fork
- Rear: Uni-Trak with spring preload adjustable in 7 levels
- Front: 300 mm Single Disc Type
- Front: Double piston caliper
- Rear: Single 250 mm Disc Type
- Rear: Single piston caliper
- Maximum power 45 kW (61 hp) / 7,500 rpm
- Maximum torque 63 N • m (6.4 kgf • m) / 6,600 rpm
Consumption of New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S 2020
The tests of consumption of the present satisfactory results, next you check the average of the model:
- New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S 2020 in the city: average of 19 km / l
- New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S 2020 on the road: average of 21 km / l
Price of New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S
The Vulcan S New Model Kawasaki 2020 arrived in the national market with the initial price of $ 8900 , being considered an affordable price within its segment.
Check out more New Model Kawasaki photos
Check out more New Model Kawasaki Vulcan S 2020 photos with more model details: