The New Model Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020, promises a classic and modern motorcycle at the same time. Tribute to the old “Z1 Super Four” of 1972, the New Model Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020 gets new clothes with more modern items and much more technology. It guarantees to rescue the emotions of the motorcycles of the past.
For motorcycle enthusiasts re-reading classic models, the New Model Kawasaki k900 RS 2020 is a great fit .
New in New Model Kawasaki k900 RS 2020
The first big news on the New Model Kawasaki k900 RS 2020, is the extended warranty of 2 years.
This gives buyers more security, which in addition to purchasing a product of excellent quality, will still receive a warranty for more than 2 years.
➤ Check out also great launches for 2020:
Another novelty is in the timeless design using items from the former Z1 Super Four with current items, giving a touch of modernity to the product.
A highlight is for the drop-shaped fuel tank gaining a touch of modernity with the LED lights on the oval lantern.
The new motorcycle also features traction control. Offering better performance to the rider, whether on the asphalt or on the tracks.
The display panel is a separate item, gaining considerable prominence, the analogue speedometer and counter-gyro are integrated into a multifunctional LCD screen with negative display, giving a retro air but adapting the current technological features.
In addition, display functions include: total odometer, two split, fuel gauge, remaining range, instant and average fuel consumption, coolant temperature, external temperature, clock and indicator of economic piloting
When riding, the motorcycle offers a comfortable position, regardless of the area, whether in the city or on the roads, the driver’s position will remain comfortable.
Technical specifications New Model Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020
For all the technical details of the New Model Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020, please check all the technical details in detail.
- Overall Length: 2,100 mm
- Overall Width: 865 mm
- Total height: 1,150 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,470 mm
- Ground clearance: 130 mm
- Seat height: 800 mm
- Weight (running order): 215 kg
- Tank capacity: 17 liters
- Final Transmission: Current
- Number of gears: 6 speeds
- Gear ratio – 1st gear: 2,917 (35/12)
- 2: 2,059 (35/17)
- 3ª: 1,650 (33/20)
- 4: 1,409 (31/22)
- 5th: 1.222 (33/27)
- 6: 0.967 (29/30)
- Maximum power: 80.0 kW (109 hp) / 8,500 min-1
- Maximum torque: 95.0 Nm (9.7 kg / m) / 6,500 min-1
- Type: 4-cylinder DOHC
- Diameter x stroke: 73.4 x 56.0 mm
- Displacement: 948 cm3
- Compression ratio: 10.8: 1
- Power: Electronic injection (4x 36 mm)
- Type: High strength steel truss
- Suspension – Front: Adjustable upside down telescopic fork (spring preload, 10 compression settings and 12 return)
- Suspension – Rear: Mono-blast with link, adjustable (return and spring preload)
- Course – Front: 120 mm
- Course – Rear: 140 mm
- Caster: 25 °
- Trail: 98 mm
- Steering angle (left / right): 35 ° / 35 °
- Tire – Front: 120 / 70ZR17 M / C (58W)
- Tire – Rear: 180 / 55ZR17 M / C (73W)
- Brake – Front: 2 300 mm discs (effective diameter: 267 mm), radial mounting monobloc calipers with 4 pistons
- Brake – Rear: 1 250 mm disc (effective diameter: 216 mm) 2 piston caliper
Pros and Cons of the New Model Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020
As we all motorcycles have negative and positive points, it would not be different with the New Model Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020, see:
Positive things about New Model Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020 :
Negative points of the New Model Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020 :
For those who are willing to invest in this motorcycle, and do not find the value a big problem, this motorcycle is perfect.
Price New Model Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020
For lovers of the model, the value of the New Model Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020 has not yet been released, but will soon be using the parameters of 2020, the value of New Model Kawasaki Z900 RS 2020 is $ 12800 (without shipping).
That is, in order to have one of these at home, you have to shell out a considerable amount.