The New Model KTM 390 Duke 2020 is a very successful naked in Europe that will soon arrive in United States offering all its performance and technology. The model has several highlights, and if you are already curious to know the New Model KTM 390 Duke 2020 continue to follow!
With the arrival of the New Model KTM 390 Duke 2020 the expectation regarding motorcycles of this segment just grows, check out more details below!
➤ Looking for comparisons? Check the technical updates of:
What’s New in the New Model KTM 390 Duke 2020
Although we have not yet had an official date for the launch of the New Model KTM 390 Duke 2020 we have gathered information and prepared this post so that you already know this model.
The motorcycle has state-of-the-art technology that offers the model a more robust style, comfort and greater safety both in the city and on the road.
Some of the news that are already expected for the launch of the new New Model KTM 390 Duke are:
- New single cylinder engine 373 cm;
- Electronic accelerator;
- Adjustable clutch and brake levers;
- Fuel tank with capacity for 13.4 liters.
The launch also has a new technology that allows the mirroring of your Smartphones in the motorcycle panel, thus raising the level of this model in its segment.
Technical specifications of the new New Model KTM 390 Duke
The New Model KTM 390 Duke datasheet has not been released yet, but you can already check information expected for this release below, see:
- Type: 1 cylinder, 4 stroke engine;
- Displacement: 373.2 cm³;
- Orifice: 89 mm;
- Elevation: 60 mm;
- Power in KW: 32 kW;
- Starter: electric;
- Lubrication: forced with 2 oil pumps;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Primary drive: 30:80;
- Secondary gear ratio: 15:45;
- Cooling: Liquid cooling system;
- Clutch: Clutch with multiple discs in oil bath, with mechanical drive.
- Type of structure: tubular steel pipes, powder paint;
- Front suspension: Reverse WP Ø 43 mm;
- Rear Suspension: Monoshock WP;
- Front suspension stroke: 150 mm;
- Rear suspension stroke: 150 mm;
- Front brake: Radially bolted four-piston caliper;
- Rear brake: One piston floating caliper;
- Front brake disc diameter: 300 mm;
- Rear brake disc diameter: 230 mm;
- ABS: two-channel Bosch 9MB;
- Current: Ring X 5/8 x 1/4 “;
- Steering gear angle: 65 °;
- Wheelbase: 1367 ± 15 mm.
Dimensions and Capacities
- Ground clearance: 170 mm;
- Seat height: 800 mm;
- Tank capacity (approx.): 11 l;
- Weight READY TO RACE (without fuel): 139 kg.
New Model KTM 390 Duke 2020 Consumption
The consumption of the New Model KTM 390 Duke 2020 in United States is still being evaluated, and for now the model is expected with the following average consumption:
- 18.3 km / l average in the city;
- Average of 25.4 km / l on the road.
Price of the New Model KTM 390 Duke 2020
The New Model KTM 390 Duke is not among the most affordable motorcycles, currently priced starting at $ 6000 .
The value of the model will be readjusted with the arrival of this release, and while we wait for news, check out more photos of the model reminding us that we will update more information as soon as possible!