The New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A 2020 The 2020 is a powerful, compact motorcycle that delivers excellent racing performance. The model is a great highlight in its segment, and for our readers to know even better the New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A 2020 we prepared the post that you can check below!
Today we will see the data sheet, the consumption and even the value of the New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A 2020 , keep reading to stay inside all this information!
➤ Who looked at this evaluation, was also interested in:
New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A 2020
The new New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A 2020 brings several improvements, one of which is the engine that is now more compact, light and with even more power.
In design the New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A 2020 offers more robust lines in addition to a new front finish that made the motorcycle even easier to maneuver.
Other highlights worth quoting about the New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 The 2020 is the new Variable Valve Command system that has increased the performance of this model in a remarkable way.
Colors of the New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A 2020
As for the colors for this release we have 5 options, then you can check what they are:
- Black with red details;
- Blue with green details;
- Black with blue details.
GSX R1000 A 2020 Technical Data Sheet
The data sheet of this release brings important information such as dimensions and its powertrain, check out more about these details of the New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A :
- Length (mm): 2075;
- Width (mm) 705;
- Height (mm) 1145;
- Wheelbase (mm) 1420;
- Ground clearance (mm) 130;
- Seat height (mm) 825;
- Handlebar height (mm) 855;
- Pedestal height (mm) 390.
- Type: 4 stroke, DOHC VVT (variable valve timing system), liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 4 cylinders in line;
- Diameter (mm) 76;
- Course (mm): 55.1;
- Displacement (cm³): 999.8 cm;
- Compression ratio 13.2 ± 1;
- Wet sump lubrication system and oil pump;
- Electric start system;
- Type of electronic ignition;
- Maximum power 202 hp at 13,200 rpm;
- Food electronic injection;
- Torque Maximum 12 kgf.max 10800 rpm;
- 6-speed manual transmission;
- Current Transmission System.
- Chassis: double upper stringer with cast aluminum alloy parts and extruded aluminum alloy profile;
- Rear Suspension: GSX-R1000RA articulated balance, link type with helical spring with pressurized hydraulic damping;
- Front suspension: GSX-R1000RA reversible telescopic, coil spring, pressurized hydraulic damping with spring preload and compression damping forces and return;
- Front Suspension: GSX-R1000A telescopic inverted, helical spring and hydraulic damping;
- Rear Suspension: GSX-R1000A articulated balance, link type with hydraulic damping and coil spring.
- Front tire: 120 / 70ZR17 M / C (58W);
- Rear Tire: 190 / 55ZR17 M / C (75W);
- Front Brake: double disc Ø320mm, 4-piston radial reciprocating caliper, hydraulic drive, ABS system;
- Rear Brake: single disc Ø220mm, 1 piston caliper hydraulic drive, ABS system;
- Front wheel size: Aro 17;
- Rear Wheel Size: 17mm.
Consumption of the New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A 2020
The test of consumption of the New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A 2020 presents a notable consumption for the model, see below:
- New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A: average of 15.8 km per liter .
Price of the New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 A 2020
The New Model Suzuki GSX R1000 The 2020 is not the motorcycle with the lowest price in the market, but it brings a good cost benefit for the category. Check below the value of the model:
- from $ 18900.