The New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020 will soon be launched in the United States market bringing a dark motorcycle with a bet on technology and comfort. New features are already planned for the model, and if you want to know a little more about the New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020 just follow it.
The New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020 brings improvements in both the design and the technical side, below we’ll see more details about this release.
New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020
The news of the New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020 begins with the fact that the motorcycle brings to this launch a new digital instrument panel and its rear LED flashlight.
The model also features a 942 cm³ “V” twin-cylinder propeller and single-head Midnight Star (SOHC) propeller.
It is expected that the New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020 will arrive to dispute the preference with North American motorcyclists like Harley-Davidson Iron 883.
Another improvement planned for the new New Model Yamaha Bolt is in relation to the design of its fuel tank, since the goal is to make the motorcycle more and more comfortable for both the rider and the passenger.
Colors of the New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020
Although not yet disclosed details about the colors of this model in United States we expect a release with 3 options, see:
New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020 datasheet
The New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020 datasheet is awaited with several information for this release, but as it has not been announced check out some features expected:
- Engine: Type 58-cubic-inch (942cc) air-cooled SOHC V-twin; 4 valves;
- Course: 85.0mm x 83.0mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.0: 1;
- Ignition: controlled by transistor;
- 5-speed transmission.
- Suspension / telescopic front fork, travel: 4.7 in;
- Suspension / Rear double shock, stroke: 2.8 in;
- Brakes / disc: front wave type, 298 mm;
- Brakes / disc: rear wave type, 298 mm;
- Tires / Front: 100 / 90-19;
- Tires / Rear: 150 / 80-16.
Dimensions / Capacity
- Lighthouse: 12V – 35W / 35W;
- Battery: 12V / 11.0 Ah;
- Ignition: CDI (Capacitive Discharge Ignition);
- Engine oil (total): 1200 ml / API SL – JASO MA 20W50;
- Fuel tank: 16 Liters;
- Dry weight: 170 kg;
- Seat height: 700 mm;
- Ground clearance: 120 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1500 mm;
- Height: 1200 mm;
- Width: 760 mm;
- Length: 2400 mm.
New Model Yamaha Bolt Consumption 2020
The test of consumption for this launch in United States has not yet been released, but we already expect the New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020 to arrive with the following average consumption:
- New Model Yamaha Bolt: average of 25 and 30 km per liter .
As soon as the official consumption test results have been released for this release we will update more information here!
New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020 price
We still do not know the price of the New Model Yamaha Bolt 2020 in United States, but we have brought the price of the motorcycle abroad, see:
- New Model Yamaha Bolt: Starting at $ 7,999 .
Once the price of the model in the United States market has been announced, we will update more information for you, keep an eye!