The New Model Yamaha Factor 150 UBS 2020 is a motorcycle that comes to the market to offer its users more economy, comfort and safety in the day to day. The model has been a success since the last releases and now with the New Model Yamaha Factor 150 UBS 2020 promises to surprise the fans of the model.
New Model Yamaha presents mechanical innovations and new technologies deployed in this launch, we will know more about both.
New Model Yamaha Factor 150 UBS 2020
The great highlight of the new New Model Yamaha Factor 150 2020 is the fact that the model brings new UBS brakes, also known as unified brake system.
If you still do not know this system we will explain better how it works:
- When actuating the rear brake, with the UBS the front brake is also actuated in up to 30% of the force applied to the pedal, thus providing more safety and still contributing to the braking is more efficient.
The model also features a new full-featured 100% digital instrument panel with white LED lighting and a new ECO function that contributes to more economical riding.
In the design of the New Model Yamaha Factor 150 UBS 2020 one of the novelties and the new split rear torch that brought a more sporty look to the model.
The New Model Yamaha Factor 150 UBS bench also features a 2-tier bench with a new, denser foam that is more anatomical for both rider and rump.
Colors of Factor 150 UBS 2020
The New Model Yamaha Factor 150 UBS 2020 comes with 3 color options, they are:
- Black Eclipse;
- Red Pepper;
- Sports White.
New Model Yamaha Factor 150 UBS Technical Information
We have brought some of the main technical information of the Factor 150 UBS so that you also know its motorization, dimensions and capacities, see:
- Type: SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke, Air-cooled
- Number of cylinders: 1
- Actual displacement: 149 cc
- Diameter x stroke: 57.3 X 57.9 mm
- Compression ratio: 9.6: 1
- Maximum power Petrol: 12,2 cv (7,500 rpm) | Alcohol: 12,4 cv (7,500 rpm) Maximum torque Petrol: 1,3 kgf.m / 5,500 rpm | Alcohol: 1.3 kgf.m / 5,500 rpm
- Lubrication system: Wet sump
- Currency exchange: 5 speeds
- Starting System: Electrical
- Fuel: Petrol / Alcohol
- Length x Width x Height: 2,015 X 735 X 1,095 mm
- Wheelbase: 1325 mm
- Seat Height: 785 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 175 mm
- Net Weight: 127 kg
- Fuel tank capacity: 16L (2.2L)
New Model Yamaha Consumption
The consumption of the New Model Yamaha Factor 150 UBS 2020 is a highlight of this launch, as it presented great results in its tests, see the average:
- Average of 40.5 km / liter between city / highway.
Price of the New Model Yamaha Factor 150 UBS 2020
The Factor 150 UBS reached the national market with an initial price of $ 2300 , thus being among the motorcycles with the best cost benefit.
Pictures of New Model Yamaha Factor 150 UBS 2020
The following are more photos of the New Model Yamaha Factor 150 UBS 2020 for you, check out: