For motorcycle enthusiasts, the New Model Yamaha Lander ABS 2020 promises agility and good handling of the asphalt from day to day the most diversified terrain. With new semi-double cradle type chassis, it guarantees more resistance. In addition to having the weight considered light compared to other motorcycles of the same track, 143 Kg. To know more about the New Model Yamaha Lander ABS 2020, see available colors, prices and technical specifications.
The model also guarantees more safety, due to the brakes abs as standard. Providing more control and stability for any challenge, whether on the road, on trails or in the city. In addition to the design, which by being more robust, it gains a more aggressive appearance.
✓ See also the news of the BMW F750 GS 2020
It has a 12.6 liter tank, generating greater autonomy and greater fuel reserve. The digital panel has gained new style, becoming even more modern. The headlamp is movable, giving a focused focus of brightness, where the pilot can adjust according to his needs.
And to complete the final call, the taillights are in led light. For motorcycle enthusiasts, betting on the New Model Yamaha Lander ABS 2020 can be a great investment, not to mention the cost benefit of the product.
Read on for all the information about the New Model Yamaha Lander ABS 2020.
New Model Yamaha Lander ABS 2020 Technical Data Sheet
See all the details on the technical daughter of the New Model Yamaha Lander ABS 2020.
- Type: SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke, Air-cooled
- Number of cylinders: 1 cylinder
- Actual displacement: 250 CC
- Diameter x stroke: 74 x 58 mm
- Compression ratio: 9.8: 1
- Maximum power: 20.7 hp at 8,000 rpm (Petrol) – 20.9 hp / 8,000 rpm (Ethanol)
- Maximum torque: 2.1 kgf.ma. 6,500 rpm (Petrol) / 2.1 kgf.ma. 6,500 rpm (Ethanol)
- Lubrication system: Wet sump
- Power: Electronic Injection
- Clutch: Multi-disc, wet
- Currency exchange: 5 speeds
- Ignition system: TCI
- Starting System: Electrical
- Primary transmission: Gears
- Secondary transmission: Current
- Fuel: Petrol / Ethanol
- Battery: 12V x 6Ah
- Chassis Type: Semi double cradle
- Front suspension / stroke: Telescopic fork / 240 mm (suspension) – 240 mm (wheel)
- Rear suspension / stroke: Monocross rear scale with link / 68 mm (suspension) – 220 mm (wheel)
- Trail: 103 mm
- Front brake: 245 mm diameter hydraulic disk
- Rear brake: Hydraulic disc 203 mm in diameter
- Front Tire: METZELER 80 / 90-21 M / C 48S DP ENDURO 3
- Rear Tire: METZELER 120 / 80-18 M / C 62S ENDURO 3
- Length x Width x Height: 2.125 X 830 X 1.180 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,390 mm
- Seat Height: 875 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 275 mm
- Net Weight: 143 kg
- Engine oil capacity: 1,55 liters
- Fuel tank capacity: 13 liters
- Colors: Competition Blue (Solid Blue) | Black Eclipse (Solid Black) | Sports White (solid white)
- Dashboard: Digital panel with red LED illumination, new ECO indicator (lights up when the engine works in the most efficient rotation range, indicating a more economical piloting), speedometer and pedometer with functions: total and two partial (TRIP-1 and TRIP-2) and Fuel Trip, an excellent watch and tachometer, plus indicator lights (blinkers, Blueflex, high beam, neutral and engine alert).
New Model Yamaha Lander ABS 2020 colors
- For these models, three beautiful colors are available, competition blue – blue, black eclipse – black, sports White – white.
- Each color gets special highlight with the details of the motorcycle.
New Model Yamaha Lander ABS 2020 price
For lovers of this model, and future buyers of the brand, New Model Yamaha Lander ABS 2020 begins its sale starting at $ 4400 .
A good cost benefit for everything the model offers.
To answer all your questions about this New Model Yamaha Lander ABS 2020 model, visit the New Model Yamaha website or click on the New Model Yamaha link.