Yummy and bold, the New Model Yamaha R3 2020 is the absolute leader in its sales category. Moto made for speed admirers, dashing design and sportiness. If the idea is catchy, the New Model Yamaha R3 2020 is the right bike, being considered as one of the best designed models on the market. But beyond beauty and presence, what else does she have to offer? Find out now!
Features New Model Yamaha R3 2020
The manufacturer has not yet released changes to the New Model Yamaha R3 2020 features , the latest versions still carry model denominations of 2020.
➤ Check the technical updates of:
Which is not bad news, since this means that the bike has gained optimizations recently. Combining technology and good performance, the most significant items are:
- Integrating the bold twin headlights and a unique position light, the aggressive design of the front fairing has been developed in layers, which run through the sides directing the airflow with minimal resistance, while also cooling the engine;
- 321cc, 42cv and 3.02kg torque;
- Illuminated by LED, Shift Light, Analog counter, Gear indicator, Fuel level Water temperature, Clock, Total and two partial odometer, Oil change indicator and Average and instant fuel consumption;
- The chassis is diamond type, manufactured with high quality steel tubes, strength and with great finish. It is light, slim, compact and maintains the best balance between strength and rigidity, ensuring a sportive, agile and very stable riding;
- The aerodynamic lines permeate the entire bike to the rear, which shows a high cut, remitting lightness and modernity when revealing its LED flashlight.
Technical specifications New Model Yamaha R3 2020
Talking is easy, but you have to prove it. With the New Model Yamaha R3 2020 data sheet consumers get information on the specific areas that involve the motorcycle and find out if it’s all that they’re talking about.
- Type: DOHC, 4-stroke, 8-valve, liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 2;
- Actual displacement: 321 cm³;
- Diameter x stroke: 68.0 X 44.1 mm;
- Compression ratio: 11.2: 1;
- Maximum power: 42.01 hp / 10,750 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 3.02 kgf.m / 9000 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Clutch: Multi-disc / Wet;
- Currency: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Chain;
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Chassis Type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / stroke: Telescopic Fork / 130mm (Wheel);
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Monocross / 120mm Rear Scale (Wheel);
- Front brake: Hydraulic disc with anti-locking system (ABS) / 298mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS) / 220mm;
- Front tire: METZELER 110/70 – R17M / C 54H;
- Rear Tire: METZELER 140/70 – R17M / C 66H.
- Length x Width x Height: 2.090mm x 720mm x 1.035mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,390 mm;
- Seat Height: 780 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 160 mm;
- Net Weight: 170 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14L (3L Reservation).
- Matt Black (BlackFosco);
- R-White (Metallic White);
- Racing Blue (Blue metallic).
New Model Yamaha R3 2020 Engine
Market leader in the sports category of average displacement, the motor New Model Yamaha R3 2020 can not be devalued. Therefore, it is clear that the manufacturer puts a significant investment in the mechanical part of this motorcycle. The construction of the twin-cylinder engine was well thought out, and it looked like this:
- 321cc, 42cv and 3.02kg torque, 2-cylinder in-line 4 stroke, DOHC Liquid cooling, 4 valves per cylinder, Forged pistons in aluminum Cylinder with DiASil New Model Yamaha technology: 80% Aluminum and 20% Silicon.
New Model Yamaha R3 2020 Consumption
Currently, it is common to use large bikes for rides, outings in groups and long journeys. Time and again the highways are full of medium and high-powered motorcycles. But to know if this really pays off the ideal is to know the consumption New Model Yamaha R3 2020 .
- Average consumption of 22 km / l between city / highway.
Price New Model Yamaha R3 2020
The New Model Yamaha R3 price does not escape what motorcycle consumers are accustomed to follow. In addition, the concessionaires offer a fixed price revision, which can be an attractive addition.
- Starting from $ 6100 .