Do you like motorcycles from the adventurous segment? So what do you think about meeting the New Model Yamaha Tenere 250 2020? The model is full of personality and performance, and so our readers know more about New Model Yamaha Tenere 250 2020 check out the following post!
The New Model Yamaha Tenere 250 2020 is a motorcycle that serves both the public looking for a model for city and for road and earth terrain, and then we’ll see why!
➤ Check the technical updates of:
New Model Yamaha Tenere 250 2020
Let’s start by highlighting some points already foreseen for this release, such as:
- New Front suspension with rubberized and 220mm stroke protectors,
- Redesigned Led Flashlights;
- Flashing glass;
- New design in fuel tank.
The launch will also feature a new instrument panel that now brings White Led lighting and items such as:
- Total and two partial odometers (Trip1 and Trip2);
- Fuel marker;
- Fuel level marker;
- Account turns.
Colors of Tenere 250 2020
As for the colors of the Tenere 250 2020 we hope for this release 4 (quantum) options, see what they will be:
- Heritage Blue (Blue Metallic);
- Gray Stone (Metallic Gray);
- Green Savage (Metallic Green);
- Brown Atacama (metallic).
New Model Yamaha Tenere 250 datasheet
The data sheet of the new Tenere 250 2020 has all the information regarding motorization, dimensions and capacities of the motorcycle, so check what is already expected:
- 250cc engine with BlueFlex technology;
- Fuel: gasoline and ethanol;
- Type: 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled, 2-valve;
- Number of cylinders: 1 cylinder;
- Displacement: 249,45 CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 74 X 58 mm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Feeding: Electronic Injection;
- Clutch: Multi-disc;
- Currency: 5 speeds;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Chain;
- Battery: 12V x 6 AH.
- Length x Width x Height: 2.135 mm X 830 mm X 1.375 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,390 mm;
- Seat height: 865 mm;
- Minimum turning radius: 2000 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 265 mm;
- Net Weight (running order): 154 kg;
- Engine oil capacity: 1.55 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 liters (4.8 reserve).
More information on the datasheet will still be up to you, continue to follow our post!
Consumption of the new Tenere 250 2020
The New Model Yamaha Tenere 250 2020 is a motorcycle that features great fuel consumption, being one among the most economical when not subject to road and city models.
Then check the average expected for the launch:
- New Model Yamaha Tenere: Average 28.5 km / liter city / highway.
As soon as the official result of the tests of the new Tenere 2020 has been announced we will update more information for you!
Price of New Model Yamaha Tenere 250 2020
The New Model Yamaha Tenere 250 will be priced readjusted on this release, and while the new value is not released by New Model Yamaha check out the current price of the motorcycle:
- New Model Yamaha Tenere 250: from $ 4300
Pictures of New Model Yamaha Tenere 250
The following you can follow more photos of the New Model Yamaha Tenere 250 and remember that our post will have more information updated as soon as possible, keep an eye: