Ready for the newest United States off road launch? The New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 2020 will be launched soon in the domestic market! The motorcycle with total appeal for the roads was champion of Enduro of Independence 2017 and in United States of Rally Baja 2018 in the National Category. To see the full evaluation of the New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 2020, follow !.
New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 2020
The TT-R 230 has been manufactured in United States since 2004 to meet external market demand (export). But this scenario changed in 2007 and TT-R was not only manufactured but also marketed in the national market.
➤ Who looked at this evaluation, was also interested in:
- New Honda CB 300 2020
- New Honda CB Twister 2020
Among the novelties, we can highlight the design inspired by the New Model Yamaha YZ line. In addition, the new motorcycle brings a headlamp with more up-to-date inspiration lines in the WR model.
The New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 2020 set is designed to handle long and complicated trajectories, easily rounding curves and trails.
In the suspensions the new bike 2020 comes with telescopic fork with stroke of 240mm in the front and rear scale of the type monocross with 81mm.
The brake is with a 220mm disc at the front and the drum at the rear and the tires are from the 21-inch Pirelli at the front and 18 at the rear.
Attention: The only available color of the New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 for our market is the Blue Competition Blue!
Technical specifications of the new New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 2020
As it is a proposal aimed at the world off-road, the motorization of the New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 2020 needs to fit! The propellant is the single-cylinder 4-stroke, with simple head control, air-cooled and has 223.2 cc .
According to the New Model Yamaha automaker, the engine is capable of producing 19 hp and torque of 1.8kgf.m. See the New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 data sheet information now:
- Transmission Box: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Lubrication system: Forced by trochoidal pump;
- Clutch: Multidisc in oil bath;
- Diameter X Course: 70.0 X58.0 mm;
- Carburetor: (not specified);
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1.
Dimensions and capacities
- Length: 2.65 mm;
- Width: 800 mm;
- Height: 1180 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,385 mm;
- Seat height: 870 mm;
- Minimum turning radius: 2,100 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 295 mm;
- Net weight (running order): 115 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 8 liters (1.8 liters reserve).
- Front Suspension: Fork Telescope – Stroke 240mm;
- Rear Suspension: Damped mono with link – Stroke 220mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: Disc / 220 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: A Drum / 130 mm;
- Tire Front / Diameter: 80/100 – 21 NHS;
- Rear Tire / Diameter: 100/100 – 18 NHS.
Average consumption of New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 in 2020 (current version sold in United States):
- 14 km / l in the city;
- 18 km / l on the road.
Prices of the New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 2020
As it is an upcoming launch date, there is no official price information for the New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 2020 . But, the current version has the initial price of $ 3400 in cash.
One of the options and payment most chosen is the following:
- Entry of $ 1800 + 24 installments of $ 120 .
For even more details of the New Model Yamaha TT-R 230 2020 , see the photos we gather below: