The New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 2020 is a premium scooter that arrives offering more comfort and dynamics for those looking for a compact day-to-day model as well as those looking for performance and performance, so we prepared this post with more information and details of the New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 2020 and we brought you to get to know this release better.
The X-Max 400 is a sport scooter that stands out in its segment mainly for offering the most compact model of the class, let’s get to know the X-Max 400 better.
New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 2020
Among the new features of the new New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 2020 we can highlight both the changes in its look and the new technologies, highlighting:
- New Keyless Start System;
- CVT automatic transmission;
- New ABS brakes;
- Traction control system.
The New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 2020 also features new looks in its look like its new double LED headlamp on the front and a more advanced bearing inspired by the T-Max 530.
The presence of two glove compartments behind the central shell of the X-Max 400 also draws attention by offering more space and a 12V socket where it is possible to charge the cell phone, for example.
New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 Technical Information 2020
The New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 2020 datasheet brings important information about the scooter as its powertrain, dimensions and chassis. Here’s some more information:
- Engine Type: Single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC
- Displacement: 395cc
- Diameter x stroke: 83.0 mm x 73.0 mm
- Compression ratio: 10.6: 1
- Maximum power: 24.5 kW at 7,000 rpm
- Maximum torque: 36,0 Nm at 6,000 rpm
- Lubrication system: Wet sump
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection
- Ignition system: TCI
- Starting System: Electric
- Transmission system: Automatic, with V-belt
- Fuel consumption: 4.18 l / 100km
- Front suspension system: Telescopic fork
- Front stroke: 110 mm
- Rear Suspension System: Arm
- Rear stroke: 107 mm
- Front brake: Hydraulic double disc, Ø 267 mm
- Rear brake: Hydraulic single disc, Ø 267 mm
- Front Tire: 120 / 70-15
- Rear Tire: 150 / 70-13
- Overall length: 2,185 mm
- Overall Width: 766 mm
- Overall Height: 1,415-1,465 mm
- Seat height: 800 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,567 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 90 mm
- Weight: 210 kg
- Capacity Fuel Depth: 13 Liters
Average consumption of X-Max 400 2020
The New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 2020 consumer tests in United States have not yet been released, but we have the average European model, see:
- New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 2020 Consumption : 4.18l / 100km
As soon as the new tests are announced, we will update the consumption of the New Model Yamaha X-Max 400.
Price of the New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 2020
The New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 2020 is already confirmed in the European market for an average value of € 6700 euros, so it is estimated that in United States the scooter will arrive for approximately $ 6400 .
As soon as we confirm this new value of the X-Max 400 we will update more information for our readers.
Pictures of New Model Yamaha X-Max 400 2020
Follow the following more New Model Yamaha photos we have selected for you: