The New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020 is a sturdy motorcycle that reached the United States market in order to heat the sales of its segment. The launch of the New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020 has presented several new features, and to check what’s new, just keep following.
Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020
The New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020 in addition to a striking look has power and safety so your users can experience an even better experience, we’ll talk a bit more about those details later.
➤ See other great releases for 2020:
What’s New in the New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020
The new New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020 has come to the market with many new features, including new color options.
The model also has a new 600-cylinder engine and 4-2-1 exhaust that offers better performance and better center of gravity.
The new New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS engine has been developed to bring greater agility in handling and more safety in maneuvering.
The digital panel of the New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS has also been renovated and now features items such as:
- Total and two partial odometers (trip1 and trip2);
- Fuel meter (f-trip);
- Fuel level marker;
- Digital watch;
- Spy lights;
- Analog counter.
Colors of the New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020
The launch of the New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS brought to the market 2 color options, see:
- Matt Gray (Frosted Metallic Gray);
- Racing Blue (Blue Metallic).
New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020 Technical Specification
Let’s now check out the news that the New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS datasheet brought with this release:
- Type: 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 4 cylinders;
- Actual displacement: 600 CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 65.5 x 44.5 mm;
- Compression ratio: 12.2: 1;
- Maximum power: 77.5 hp at 10,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 6.08 Kgf.max 8,500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Feeding: Electronic Injection;
- Clutch: Wet, multiple disc with helical spring;
- Shift: 6 speeds, constant gear;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Chain;
- Battery: 12V x 10Ah.
- Chassis Type: Steel tubular – “Diamond” type;
- Front suspension / stroke: Telescopic fork / 130 mm;
- Rear suspension / stroke: Swingarm – monocross / 42 mm;
- Trail: 103.5 mm;
- Front brake: Hydraulic double disc 298 mm in diameter (Standard and ABS);
- Rear brake: 245 mm diameter hydraulic disc (Standard and ABS);
- Front tire: 120/70 – ZR17 M / C 58W;
- Rear Tire: 160/60 – ZR17M / C 69W.
- Length x Width x Height: 2.120 X 770 X 1.085 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,440 mm;
- Seat Height: 785 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 140 mm;
- Net weight (running order): 205 kg / 210 kg (ABS);
- Engine oil capacity: 3.4 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 17.3 liters (3.2 liters – reserve).
New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020 Consumption Test
In tests of consumption the New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020 presented great performance, check below the average of the model:
- New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS: Average sport consumption – 16.4 km / liter ;
- New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS: Average economy fuel consumption – 21.5 km / liter .
Price of the New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020
The new New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2020 has brought a readjustment in its market value, then you can check what the new price of the motorcycle:
- New Model Yamaha XJ6N ABS: Starting at $ 9100 .