The New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020 arrives with reliability and robustness bringing a sporty design and a lot of agility besides the new mixed use system of flex motorization. Next, follow our post on the New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020 and stay on top of all the news that the model will present in this release.
The New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020 comes even more modern and complete, bringing to the market a model that promises to impress by performance and price.
New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020
The launch will also present another novelty that caught our attention, the ECO indicator that lights when the engine works in the rotation range of greater efficiency, indicating a more economical piloting.
- Check out the News of Competition:
Honda NXR Bros 125 2020
Honda CRF 230F 2020
New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020 – Motorization
Without much news and with few changes in power and performance in its motorization the New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020 arrives with the new bi-fuel engine known as BlueFlex, equipped with the single cylinder 250cc.
New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020 – Technical sheet
With the template of the model we can have more details about this motorcycle, check below:
- Type: 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled, 2 valves
- Number of cylinders: 1 cylinder
- Actual cylinder capacity: 249,45 cc
- Diameter x stroke: 74 x 58 mm
- Compression ratio: 9.8: 1
- Maximum power: 20.7 hp at 8,000 rpm (Petrol) – 20.9 hp / 8,000 rpm (Ethanol)
- Maximum Torque: 2.09 kgf.ma. 6,500 rpm (Petrol) / 2.1 kgf.ma. 6,500 rpm (Ethanol)
- Lubrication system: Wet sump
- Food Electronic Injection
- Clutch: Multi-disc, wet
- Currency exchange: 5 speeds
- Ignition system: TCI
- Electrical starting system
- Primary transmission: Gears
- Secondary transmission: Current
- Fuel: Petrol / Ethanol
- Battery: 12V x 6Ah
- Chassis Type: Semi double cradle
- Front suspension / stroke: Telescopic fork / 240 mm (suspension) – 240 mm (wheel)
- Rear suspension / stroke: Monocross rear scale with link / 68 mm (suspension) – 220 mm (wheel)
- Trail: 103 mm
- Front brake: 245 mm diameter hydraulic disk
- Rear Brake Hydraulic Disc 203 mm in diameter
- Front Tire: METZELER 80/90 – 21M / C 48S
- Rear Tire: METZELER 120/80 – 18 M / C 62S
- Length x Width x Height: 2.125 X 830 X 1.180 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,390 mm
- Seat height: 875 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 275 mm
- Net Weight: 143 kg
- Engine oil capacity: 1,55 liters
- Fuel tank capacity: 11 liters (4.3 liters reserve)
New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020 – Price
With a unique model and in a single version the XTZ 250 comes with availability of the following colors:
The New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020 arrives with a sale price considered affordable, the price range of the motorcycle and approximately $ 4100.
The revisions to be performed on the New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020 have a fixed price table, so the intention is to offer the customer peace of mind to schedule their expenses in their reviews.
New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020 – Photos
To find out more about the model see other photos we have selected from the new New Model Yamaha XTZ 250 2020 for you, so you can look for a New Model Yamaha dealer and take a test drive.