With a model bringing major technological improvements, the new NXR 160 Bros. 2021 has been promising to win even more fans! Bringing the proposal of comfort on any type of pavement, the new NXR 160 Bros 2021 offers better performance on the tracks and greater safety with a new CBS brake system. To learn more about this machine, see the evaluation below!
Honda NXR 160 Bros 2021
The NXR 160 Bros is a motorcycle in high demand for all the items it offers and at a fair price. With good autonomy, NRX comes with innovation in the braking system, relying on cold CBS, when stepping on the rear brake, the front is activated simultaneously.
For relying so much on the product that Honda offers, it offers a 3-year warranty.
According to the G1 website, in the Auto Esporte column the evolution of the motorcycle is clear:
In addition to the CG 125, Honda stopped producing the basic version of the Bros 160. Since the beginning of 2019 all new bikes in the USA need to have ABS or CBS, the automaker continues only with the Bros ESDD, which has disc brakes and combined.
The Bros 160 has a 1 cylinder and 162.7 cc engine, which is capable of generating 14.7 horsepower and 1.60 kgfm of torque. With long suspensions, the model is indicated for urban and also off-road use.
Honda NXR 160 Bros spec sheet
To be able to buy without fear, you need to know all the details that the motorcycle offers.
See the complete NXR 160 data sheet below:
Honda NXR 160 Bros engine
- Type: OHC, single cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled
- Displacement: 162.7 cc
- Maximum power: 14.6 hp at 8,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 1.47 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Starting system: Electric
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 63.0 mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection
- Fuel: Petrol
- Ignition: Electronics
- Battery: 12V – 4 Ah
- Headlight: 35 / 35W
- Fuel tank / Reserve: 12.0 liters
- Engine oil: 1.2 liter
- Length x Width x Height: 2067 x 809 x 1158 mm
- Wheelbase: 1356 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 247 mm
- Seat height: 842 mm
- Dry weight: 120 kg
- Type: Semi Double Cot
- Front suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 180 mm
- Rear suspension / Stroke: Mono shock / 150.3 mm
- Front brake / Diameter: Drum / 130 mm
- Rear brake / Diameter: Drum / 110 mm
- Front tire: 90/90 – 19M / C
- Rear tire: 110/90 – 17M / C
Honda model consumption
One of the fundamental requirements for those who want to purchase a motorcycle is to know about the consumption of the machine. This is because, this item can be fundamental for the final decision when choosing the bike.
➤ Also check out major releases for 2021:
The NXR 160 Bros is highly rated in the market for having an excellent autonomy, having an average consumption of 36km / liter.
A big plus point is that the motorcycle runs on alcohol or gasoline.
Price of the new NXR 160 Bros 2021
For those who are looking to purchase an NXR 160 Bros 2021 you can be happy, the motorcycle has a great cost on the market and excellent resale power.
With drum brakes, the old entry bros sold for 1800 $. Now, the model has CBS as standard and therefore an increase in its value!
- Hitting the shelves in 2020, the price of the Honda NXR Bros 160 2021 starts at $ 2200.