The new Yamaha Fazer 250 2021 is more stylish than ever! With a modern look, but maintaining aggressive lines, the new Yamaha Fazer 250 2021 prioritizes what most people expect from a motorcycle: safety, economy and comfort.
In the vibe of motorcycles full of technologies, the new Fazer 250 did not want to be left behind and comes with ABS brakes, 100% digital panel and headlights and LED torch.
Want to know everything about the Yamaha FZ250 model and stay on top of the prices charged for this version? So come with me and I’ll show you everything!
About the new Yamaha Fazer 250 2021
With easy driving and remarkable agility, the new Yamaha Fazer 250 2021 features a wider rear tire and a double seat, which suggests a similarity with the larger displacement bikes.
Its standard equipment leaves no doubt that Yamaha has taken care of the idea of bringing a more technological FZ250, such as the famous ABS brakes and the 100% digital panel with indication of fuel consumption.
➥ See more releases:
With the same 250 cylinder capacity, the engine of this Fazer can come with greater power in 2021, reaching 21.5 hp at 8,000 rpm and 2.1 kgfm of torque, if supplied with ethanol.
In addition, the FZ250 bike weighs 149 kg and has a capacity of 14 liters of fuel, 3.2 of which is reserve.
With all this information from Yamaha, who would be the competitors for the new Fazer 250 2021? See below:
- Dafra Next;
- Honda Twister 250.
Serial items of the new Fazer 250 2021
We already mentioned in this post that Yamaha has been investing in technology and that the new Fazer 250 2021 has ABS and a digital panel, right?
Because even though the Japanese automaker has not released the complete list of standard items, we believe that some equipment will remain in the 2021 version, see which ones:
- ABS brakes;
- LED headlights and lanterns;
- 100% digital panel;
- Tank “Airplane” cover.
- Suspension with ‘Link’ for minor impacts;
- 250 cc engine;
- Forged aluminum piston;
- Cylinder with ceramic coating;
- Bank with two levels;
- New exhaust, shorter and lighter;
- New chassis;
- Among others.
As soon as the list is updated by Yamaha, this article will also receive the update for the FZ250.
Technical sheet of the new Yamaha Fazer 250 2021
All technical specifications can be found in the form released by Yamaha, which includes the engine, dimensions and capacities of the new Fazer 250 2021. Check out below:
- Type: SOHC, 2 valves, 4 stroke, Air Cooled;
- Number of cylinders: 1;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 249.5 cm³;
- Diameter x stroke: 74.0 x 58.0 mm;
- Compression ratio: 9.8: 1;
- Maximum power: 21.3hp at 8,000 rpm (Petrol) | 21.5hp at 8,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: Gasoline and Ethanol: 2.1 kgf.m at 6,500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Clutch: Multi-disc | Wet;
- Exchange: 5 speeds;
- Starting system: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Current;
- Fuel as a result: Gasoline and Ethanol.
- Chassis type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Telescopic fork / 130mm;
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Monocross / 120mm rear scale;
- Front brake: 282mm hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS);
- Rear brake: 220mm hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS);
- Front tire: PIRELLI SPORT DEMON 100/80 – 17 M / C 52H;
- Rear tire: PIRELLI SPORT DEMON 140/70 – 17 M / C 66H.
- Length x width x height: 2,015 X 770 X 1,070 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,360 mm;
- Seat height: 790 mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 160 mm;
- Net weight: 149 kg;
- Fuel tank: 14L (3.2L reserve).
Consumption of Yamaha FZ250 2021
The new Yamaha FZ250 2021 should not disappoint fans of this bike, which, according to tests so far, recorded the following average:
35 km / liter consumption of Fazer 250 2021.
➥ Take a look at more news:
Prices of the new Fazer 250 2021
The value of the new Fazer 250 may be readjusted in 2021, but everything indicates that it will not exceed 5400$ thousand. Let’s take a look at the recent prices and check the latest variations:
Suggested prices for the New Yamaha Fazer 250 2021
- $ 2900 to $ 4800.
More information about the 2021 line of Fazer 250 can be found here, as soon as the automaker publishes news.