A motorcycle with a lot of speed and power is the Super Ténéré 1200 DX 2021. If you are more interested in this machine, what is the market value, its consumption, and check several photos of the Super Ténéré 1200 DX 2021, read the following article and check out all the tips.
Super Ténéré 1200 DX 2021
The bike has a super powerful engine with 1.199cc, 112hp, promising a lot of power in riding, managing to reach high speeds quickly.It also has the inverted suspension, and electronic control on the suspensions for better performance and comfort.As for its technology, the new Ténéré 1200 DX 2021 has an LED panel, where you can easily know all the important information of the bike easily. In addition, lights and warning lights are also LED, giving greater visibility to the pilot.
In safety, the machine also leaves something to be desired, with ABS brakes combined on both wheels, making the driver manage to brake in a smoother, not running the risk of being thrown.
➥ You can also take a look at the following models:
Technical Data Sheet Super Ténéré 1200 DX 2021
Rushing to buy is one of the big mistakes of those who want to buy a product they don’t know. In order not to fall into this error, the best thing to do before finalizing the purchase is to know in detail everything the product offers.
This is also a good way to not lose money on a hasty sale of a motorcycle that you didn’t like. See the complete technical sheet of the Super Ténéré 1200 DX:
- Actual cylinder capacity: 1200 CC
- Diameter x stroke: 98 x 79.5 mm
- Type: DOHC, 4-stroke, 8-valve, Liquid cooling
- Number of cylinders: 2
- Maximum torque: 11.9 kgf.m / 6000 rpm
- Compression ratio: 11.0: 1
- Maximum power: 112hp (7,250 rpm)
- Clutch: Multi-Disc / Wet
- Transmission: 6 Speed
- Ignition system: TCI
- Starting system: Electric
- Lubrication system: Dry sump
- Power: Electronic injection
- Primary transmission: Gears
- Secondary transmission: Cardan shaft
- Fuel: Petrol
- Battery: 12V x 11.0 AH
- Length x Width x Height: 2,255 X 980 X 1,470 mm;
- Minimum turning radius: 2,700mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 190 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,540 mm;
- Seat Height: 870 mm;
- Net Weight (running order): 265 kg;
- Engine oil capacity: 4.2 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 22.6 liters (3.9 liters reserve).
- Chassis Type: Backbone;
- Trail: 126.00mm;
- Front brake: Hydraulic double disc with anti-lock system (ABS) 310 (external Ø) mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS) 282 (external Ø) mm;
- Front suspension / travel: Telescopic fork inverted | 190.2 mm;
- Rear suspension / travel: Monocross rear scale with link | 89mm;
- Front tire: 110 / 80R19 M / C 59V METZELER;
- Rear tire: 150 / 70R17 M / C 69V METZELER.
- Heritage Blue (Metallic Blue);
- Matt Black (Matte Metallic Black).
Consumption new Ténéré 1200 DX 2021
To find out if this bike fits your budget, check the product’s range. Knowing when the Ténéré 1200 DX 2021 consumes can make all the difference when deciding whether or not to purchase the product.
Average consumption is 18.5 km / liter. This value varies according to the driving style of each driver. The road can also make a difference.
➥ Compare with other models:
Super Ténéré Value 1200 DX 2021
If you are interested in this machine and want to purchase the product, let’s talk about values. The starting price of selling this bike can be a little high, so be prepared to spend.
The value of the Super Ténéré 1200 DX 2021 starts at 11600$. This value may still rise considerably, depending on the serial items that will be inserted.