An impressive and powerful motorcycle is the Suzuki Boulevard M1800 RS 2021. To find out all the details that this product offers, how it looks, series items, colors, consumption and values, read the full article below and stay on top all the details of the Suzuki Boulevard M1800 RS 2021.
Suzuki Boulevard M1800 RS 2021
A motorcycle designed to provide plenty of power and speed, the Suzuli Boulevard M1800 RS still has a fast torque response.
In addition, the bike has a totally innovative design, with a very checkered headlight, and aggressive lines, even with paintings that highlight its lines even more.
It also has a panel with LED lights, allowing the pilot to have better visibility over all information such as gear indicator, speedometer, odometer, fuel meter and clock.
According to the website Uol, in the Best Cars column, the Suzuki Boulevard M1800 RS 2021:
Suzuki Boulevard 1800 (…) a suggestion for those who want to buy a 1800 is to do a “test drive” or mount one to feel the grip and support on the handlebars, the size impresses and perhaps it is better to opt for the great 800 cc, I measuring 1.73 I felt a little distant from the handlebars, a riser solved the issue. Riding this bike is always an event for those who have not seen a bike this close to it is amazing, and the performance is simply Fantastic!
Technical Data Suzuki Boulevard M1800 RS 2021
In order not to buy a motorcycle in a hasty way, it is necessary to know in detail all the items that the motorcycle offers.
➥ See more brand launches:
In addition, knowing the items well is a great way to avoid losing money, considering that the buyer may acquire the good and after some time regret it and want to sell the good for a lower price.
See the details of the Boulevard M1800 RS in detail:
- Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder with 8 valves, DOHC, liquid cooled
- Maximum power: 125 hp (metric) at 6,200 rpm
- Maximum torque: 16.31 kgf.m at 3,200 rpm
- Lubrication system: Dry sump
- Starting system: Electric
- Engine capacity: 1,783 cc
- Diameter x Stroke: 112.0 x 90.5 mm
- Compression ratio: 10.5: 1
- Power: Electronic injection
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Transmission system: Cardan shaft
- Transmission: 5 Speed
– Suspension and brakes
- Front Brake: Double ventilated disc
- Rear Brake: Ventilated Disc
- Front Suspension: Telescopic reverse hydraulic damping, coil spring
- Rear Suspension: Articulated scale, hydraulic mono-damping link type, helical spring
– Weight and dimension
- Weight: 347 kg
- Total length: 2,480 mm
- Seat Height: 705 mm
- Total Width: 875 mm
- Total height: 1,113 mm
- Front tire: 130/70 R18 M / C (63V), tubeless
- Rear tire: 240/40 R18 M / C (79V), tubeless
- Wheelbase: 1,710 mm
- Ground clearance: 130 mm
- Tank capacity: 19.5 liters
- Engine Oil: 3.6 liters (with filter change)
– Noise level
- rpm: 3,600
- dB (A): 95.1
Average consumption of the new Boulevard M1800 RS
To know the value of motorcycle consumption, it is necessary to research, this can make a huge difference to the decision when buying the product.
➥ Check out other news:
- Honda GL 1800 Gold Wing Tour 2021
- Dafra Horizon 150 2021
The autonomy of a product can truly compromise the family budget. Therefore, it is important to research on this issue.
The average consumption of Boulevard M1800 RS is approximately 18km / liter.
Preço Suzuki Boulevard M1800 RS 2021
Se você se interessou por esse produto, e está querendo realizar a compra, saiba que o valor da máquina poderá te surpreender.
- O valor da moto está a partir de 11000$.
Esse valor poderá variar de acordo com os itens de série que serão inseridos no produto.