The new Suzuki GSX S1000 F 2021 was born to be driven on any type of road, be it on asphalt or uneven terrain. This is due to the new piston technology, which ensures lightness and optimized acceleration. In addition, the Suzuki GSX S1000 F 2021 engine features a street version of the sporty roadster GSX-R1000 2006-2010.
To stay on top of the Suzuki GSX S1000 news, in addition to specifications and prices, just continue on our post!
What’s new on the Suzuki GSX S1000 F 2021?
Suzuki brought in its GSX S1000 a novelty for those who do not want to have problems on any type of road: they are the lightest pistons that do not interfere with rigidity.
As a result, the Suzuki GSX S1000 F 2021 rider gains ample torque and more optimized acceleration for driving on rough roads.
Another point of the new Suzuki bike is the radiator with a more rounded shape and with fins capable of conducting air into the hive. In this way, the engine temperature is kept stable.
And since we speak of an engine, there are 999 cm3 with a maximum power of up to 10,000 rpm and torque ranging from 11.01 kgf.m to 9500 rpm. It’s pure adrenaline!
Check out other Suzuki launches for 2021:
Serial items of the new Suzuki GSX S1000
The new LED lights are part of the important items of a motorcycle, since, the higher its quality, the greater visibility to the rider. And that was another concern of the brand for the rear of the Suzuki GSX S1000.
In addition, the panel is 100% LCD with the right to adjust the brightness, according to the taste of the pilot or the environment. See more about the new Suzuki series items:
- LCD adjustable brightness panel containing various information, such as: speedometer, tachometer, odometer, cooling and ambient temperature, autonomy, average fuel consumption, traction control, clock, etc;
- ABS brakes;
- LED flashlights;
- break light;
- SDTV system;
- exhaust system “Suzuki Exhaust Tuning” (SET);
- traction control;
- front tire: 120 / 70ZR17 M / C (58W) tubeless;
- rear tire: 190 / 50ZR17 M / C (73W) tubeless;
- front and rear wheel size: Rim 17, light aluminum alloy.
Suzuki GSX S1000 F spec sheet
Power and performance are two qualities that Suzuki GSX S1000 F 2021 is able to deliver, thanks to the engine control module, which is an ECM technology.
See the specifications of this GSX S1000 F from Suzuki:
- Engine: 4 stroke, DOHC liquid cooling and 4 cylinders in line;
- Maximum Power: 150 hp at 10,000 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 11.01 kgf.m at 9500 rpm;
- Starting system: electric;
- rate and compression: 12.2 ± 0.3: 1;
- Diameter: 73.4 mm;
- Stroke: 59 mm;
- Cylinder capacity: 999 cm³;
- Lubrication system: wet sump and oil pump;
- Power: electronic injection;
- Ignition type: electronic;
- Chassis: double upper stringer made of cast aluminum parts and extruded aluminum alloy profile;
- Front suspension: KAYABA, 43mm inverted, 120mm fully adjustable stroke (compression, return, spring preload);
- Rear suspension: 63 mm adjustable travel for compression, return and spring preload, articulated balance, adjustable hydraulic mono-damping link type.
Suzuki GSX S1000 consumption
The SDTV system, mentioned among the standard items of this Suzuki motorcycle, is efficient to allow low consumption, since it has 10-hole fuel injectors. Therefore, we have:
average consumption of the GSX S1000 from Suzuki 2021: 15.5 km / L.
➥ See more models in release:
- Honda TRX 420 FourTrax 2021
- BMW F 850 R 2021
- Suzuki GSX S1000 F 2021 Price
Price Suzuki GSX S1000
The time has come to know if all this technology and engine with DNA from the GSX-R1000 2006-2010 has a fair or salty price. In blue or white, the price of the Suzuki GSX S1000 F 2021 is:
- $ 9000.