For anyone who is passionate about sports bikes, whether to hit the road or just for leisure, the new Suzuki Hayabusa 2021 promises. With a totally bold design, the model comes strong to compete with other major brands and models in the segment. So, don’t know everything about the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021 by reading the following article!
Suzuki Hayabusa 2021
Considered one of the most important brands in the world, Suzuki has been consolidated as a sales leader in some segments in Brazil for some years.
Therefore, to maintain the tradition of bold motorcycles that break all paradigms, the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021 was launched. According to the brand’s campaign, it is able to cut even the wind, the strength and power of its engine.
Another point that draws a lot of attention in the model is the appeal to technology, such as LCD panel, in addition to the comfort offered to the pilot.
Check in the next topics all information about serial items and technical data of the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021.
Datasheet Suzuki Hayabusa 2021
On a bike as equipped and powerful as the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021, something that draws a lot of attention is the technical sheet. This sheet is interesting to make comparisons with other competing models like the Haojue DR 160 CBS 2021 and the Kawasaki Z1000 2021.
In addition, through the list, riders can evaluate all the details that the bike brings in the new model, such as engine, suspension and chassis specifications.
With all this information, you can be sure if the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021 is worth the investment.
Therefore, here is the complete list of Hayabusa 2021 serial items:
- Motorcycle type: 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid cooled, SRAD;
- Number of cylinders: 4 cylinders with 16 valves;
- Diameter: 81.0 mm;
- Stroke: 65.0 mm;
- Displacement: 1340 cm³;
- Compression ratio: 12.5: 1;
- Lubrication system: wet sump;
- Starting system: electric;
- Power: electronic injection;
- Ignition type: electronic;
- Maximum power: 197 hp at 9,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 15.81 kgf.m at 7,200 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speed
- Transmission system: chain
- Weight: 266 kg;
- Fuel tank: 21 liters;
- Engine oil: 3.3 liters (with filter change);
- Front suspension: fully adjustable inverted telescopic;
- Rear Suspension: articulated balance, fully adjustable preload damping mono link type and compression;
- Front tire: 120/70 R17 M / C (58W) tubeless;
- Rear tire: 190/50 R17 M / C (73W) tubeless;
- Front Brake: double ventilated disc;
- Rear Brake: ventilated disc;
➜ Check out other motorcycle models that will be launched in 2021 in the USA:
Hayabusa 2021 Purchase Price
When we talk about a motorcycle with high power and quality like the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021, we are talking about a motorcycle with a high market value.
This is because the model has several standard items that make it a special model, with durability, quality and performance that differ from models considered popular.
However, if we compare with 2021 bikes of the same segment and size as the Hayabusa 2021, we can consider that the price is within the standards.
Anyway, check out the projected purchase price for the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021:
- Suzuki Hayabusa 2021 purchase price: starting at $ 12400.
Hayabusa’s fuel consumption
As well as the technical data and the price of the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021, another relevant information about the model is the fuel consumption.
This is because the price of gasoline directly interferes with the daily maintenance of the motorcycle, as well as tires and oil.
However, taking into account the power of the bike and the ability to reach speed, the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021 has an average consumption.
It is worth remembering that for this it is necessary to keep the mechanical and electrical adjustments up to date, so that it has the best performance.
So check out the Hayabusa 2021 consumption forecast:
- Average consumption: 16.5 Km / L;