A motorcycle with very attractive visuals and speed is the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021. Promising to cut the wind due to its speed, this machine is able to translate all the emotion of the rider when reaching high speeds. To learn more about the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021, as standard items, consumption, values and technical data, check out the entire post below.
Suzuki Hayabusa 2021
With an impressive design that draws attention wherever it goes, Hayabusa has gained thousands of followers and fans of the model.
In addition to drawing attention visually, it conquers the pilots a lot with the quick way and the protection it can do from the wind.
The panel has more technological items, such as the LCD panel, where it shows the fuel level, arrows, clock, which gear is engaged, and other items that greatly facilitate the driver’s life.
➥ See also, other new ties of the brand that is coming:
According to UOL’s website, the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021:
Equipped with a four-cylinder in-line engine, liquid cooling, four valves per cylinder and 1,299 cm³ of capacity, Hayabusa bets on a renowned architecture in the super sports segment. In addition to the 178 hp of power, another great quality of the propeller of this Suzuki is in the torque of almost 14 kgfm since the low revs.
Suzuki Hayabusa Technical Sheet
To buy a product without major surprises, having a minimum knowledge about everything the machine offers is essential.
➥ If you liked the new Suzuki, you will also enjoy the launches:
To see the Suzuki Hayabusa 2021 spec sheet in detail, see the following topics:
- Diameter: 81 mm
- Stroke: 65 mm
- Displacement: 1,340 cm³
- Compression ratio: 12.5: 1
- Type: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, SRAD
- Number of cylinders: 4 cylinders with 16 valves
- Power: electronic injection
- Ignition type: electronic
- Lubrication system: wet sump
- Starting system: electric
- Maximum power: 197 hp (metric) at 9,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 15.81 kgf.m at 7,200 rpm
Dimensions, weight and capacity
- Length: 2,190 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,480 mm
- Ground clearance: 1,480 mm
- Width: 735 mm
- Height: 1,165 mm
- Seat height: 805 mm
- Fuel tank: 21 liters
- Engine oil: 3.3 liters (with filter change)
- MVOM: 260 kg
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR17 M / C (58W), tubeless
- Rear tire: 190/50 ZR17 M / C (73W), tubeless
- Front suspension: fully adjustable inverted telescopic
- Rear suspension: articulated scale, fully adjustable preload mono-damping link type and compression
- Front brake: double ventilated disc
- Rear brake: ventilated disc
- Transmission system: chain
- Transmission: 6 speed
- dB (A): 91.6
- Idling: 1,150 ± 100
- rpm: 4,750
Consumption Suzuki Hayabusa 2021
This machine promises a lot and spends little. With an average consumption of:
16.5 km / liter
Even managing to reach high speeds, the consumption of this bike is considered reasonably low due to its weight and power.
Suzuki Hayabusa Price
One of the biggest negative points considered by Hayabusa users, is the value of the product. This does not imply that the value is not justified, taking into account all items and the power that the product carries.
- The value of the product is from 12000 $.
Remember that this price can vary a lot according to the serial items that will be added. And that, being a speed bike, and with a more sporty footprint, it will be necessary to buy a more resistant protective material.