To be able to buy a bike that guarantees a lot of technology and an amazing design is the goal of the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2021. To know all the details of this bike such as technical data, consumption, price and many photos, read the following article and stay inside the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2021.
Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2021
With a distinctive look, the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS 2021 is both imposing and compact. In addition it has a sporty look that pilots love.
With a large electronic panel, the bike gains a more modern touch, giving the rider a better view of the information that is provided, such as reading the gear, speed, coolant temperature, clock, fuel level, consumption, battery voltage, among others.
Still talking about modernity, the motorcycle has LED lights, which provide better visibility, they are found in several items, such as arrows, headlight, ABS.
➤ More brand launches? See the Suzuki V-Strom 650 2021
According to the G1 Auto Esporte column, this motorcycle is presented as follows:
The increase in cylinder capacity, from 996 cm³ to 1,037 cm³, was obtained thanks to the increase in piston diameter, which went from 98 mm to 100 mm. The result is an increase in power from 98 hp to 100 hp, while the torque jumped from 10.3 kgfm to 10.5 kgfm. As for the engine rings, they are 15% smaller and with less friction, which contributes to fuel economy.
Technical Data Suzuki V-Strom 100 ABS 2021
See all the details of the Suzuki V-Strom 100 ABS 2021 motorcycle through the following technical sheet:
- Number of cylinders: 2 90º V-Twin cylinders with 8 valves
- Diameter: 100 mm
- Type: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Displacement: 1037 cm³
- Compression ratio: 11.3: 1
- Stroke: 66 mm
- Power: electronic injection
- Ignition type: electronic
- Lubrication system: wet sump
- Starting system: electric
- Maximum torque: 10.50 kgf.m at 4,000 rpm
- Maximum power: 101 ph (metric) at 8,000 rpm
Dimensions, weight and capacity
- Length: 2285 mm
- Height: 1410 mm
- Width: 865 mm
- MVOM: 228 kg
- Fuel tank: 20 L
- Engine oil: 3.1 liters (with filter change)
- Seat height: 835 mm
- Wheelbase: 1555 mm
- Ground clearance: 165 mm
- Rear suspension: articulated scale, hydraulic mono-damping link type, helical spring, with spring preload adjustment, return force and compression adjustments
- Front suspension: telescopic hydraulic damping, coil spring, with spring preload adjustment
- Front brake: double disc with ABS system
- Rear brake: disc with ABS system
- Front tire: 110/80 R19 M / C (59V), tubeless
- Rear tire: 150/70 R17 M / C (69V), tubeless
- Transmission system: chain
- Transmission: 6 speed
Consumption Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS
When thinking about buying a motorcycle, one of the main items that can make all the difference when choosing a product is to know about its consumption.
Knowing the autonomy of the motorcycle is essential, because this new value will be part of the family budget for a long period, if the budget is tight, better pay close attention when it comes to doing the math.
➤ Check other news, how?
- Ducati Panigale V4 R 2021
- Dafra Next 300 2021
The average consumption of the V-Strom 1000 ABS is 17 km / liter, which can be considered a high value for this type of motorcycle.
Price of the new Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS
If you were interested in the Suzuki V-Strom 100 ABS 2021, one of the main questions is to know the final value to be able to acquire the machine.
One of the points considered negative for this motorcycle is precisely in relation to its value, this is because this motorcycle reaches the market with an approximate value of from $ 8800. This value may still change depending on the series items that will be inserted.