Freedom to go further is what defines the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT 2021. The new Japanese brand motorcycle brings comfort and efficiency for you to reach winding or mountainous roads, because the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT 2021 was made for everyone the types of terrain.
So, if you are a born adventurer and do not want limits on your trip, you will enjoy getting to know this V-Strom 1000 XT 2021 bigtrail. Come on?
Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT 2021 news
An adventurous bike, by the way. So is the V-Strom 1000 XT 2021, which has a 2-cylinder engine, liquid cooling and power ranging from 74kW to 8,000 rpm.
In addition, the torque is more powerful, always offering the driver the best domain regardless of the speed the road requires.
This means that you do not need to reduce gears when overtaking on the highways, as the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT 2021 guarantees the necessary power for the occasion.
And since we mention the power, it is worth mentioning the traction control and its advanced system. This technology helps to control the throttle in riskier driving or when there is severe stress on more distant and time-consuming journeys.
Another novelty worth mentioning is the gauntlet cover, which is now here to stay on the new V-Strom 1000 XT bigtrail. Thus, the impact of the wind on the pilot’s hands in colder climates will not be a problem.
Not to mention the optional heated handles for more severe days. Great comfort and good control for longer trips.
Check out the main competitors of the V-Strom 1000 XT 2021:
- Ducati Multistrada 1200 ABS;
- Triumph Explorer 1200 ABS;
- Yamaha Super Ténéré XT 1200Z.
Standard items of the V-Strom 1000 XT 2021
Suzuki brought a multifunctional instrument panel so as not to undermine the power of this V-Strom 1000 XT.
With much more visibility, this bike makes it easier to operate and understand its features so that the driver does not get lost in the middle of the information provided.
Such features include the following indicators:
- High beam activation;
- TC activation;
- Autonomy, instantaneous consumption and average consumption;
- Change of direction;
- Engine oil pressure;
- Engine rotation;
- Room temperature;
- Engine temperature;
See other serial items of the Suzuki 2021 V-Strom 1000 XT:
- Odometer total and partial mileage
- Switch cuts off ignition;
- Freezing, malfunction, ABS and neutral indicator light;
- High light signal;
Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT 2021 specs
The new V-Strom 1000 has a powerful engine and light weight to ensure a freer and fresher ride, whether on the road or on more winding terrain. In addition, fuel consumption is better compared to the previous V-Strom model.
So, get to know the technical data for the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT and check out the details of this bigtrail:
- Type: 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid-cooled, 2-cylinder, 90 ° V-twin;
- Engine oil: 3.5 liters
- Power: electronic injection;
- Chassis: frame of double top stringer made of cast aluminum;
- Displacement: 1037 cm³;
- Maximum Power: 101 hp / 74 kW at 8,000 rpm;
- Lubrication system: wet sump and oil pump;
- Starting system: electric;
- Current transmission;
- Fuel Tank: 20 liters;
- Compression ratio: 11.3 ± 0.3: 1;
- Ignition type: electronic;
- Maximum Torque: 10.5 kgf.m at 4,000 rpm;
- 6-speed manual transmission.
Suspension and brakes
- Front brake: double disc Ø310mm, 4 opposite piston caliper with radial mounting, hydraulic drive, ABS system;
- Rear Brake: single Ø260mm disc, 1 slide piston caliper, hydraulic drive, ABS system;
- Front tire: 10 / 80R19M / C 59V radial (tubeless);
- Rear tire: 150 / 70R17M / C 69V radial (tubeless);
- Front suspension: inverted telescopic, helical spring and hydraulic damping;
- Rear Suspension: articulated balance, link type with hydraulic damping and helical spring.
- Pedal height: 370 mm;
- Seat height (min / max): 850 mm (820mm / 880mm)
- Handlebars: 1165 mm high;
- Total height: 1470 mm;
- Length: 2280 mm;
- Stroke: 66.0 mm;
- Diameter: 100.0 mm;
- Ground clearance: 165 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1555 mm;
- Width: 930 mm;
- Total gross weight: 440kg;
- Dry weight: 208 kg.
Consumption of Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT
With a capacity of 20 liters, the Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT 2021 has the following average consumption:
- Consumption in the city: 15kw / l;
- Road consumption: 18.5kw / l.
Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT 2021 Price
The automaker offers three colors for the V-Strom 1000 XT 2021: yellow, pearl white / blue and metallic black. All the neat graphics also add value to the bike. So, see how much this Suzuki V-Strom 1000 XT 2021 is costing:
- Price: $ 9900.
✓ Check also the other models:
Knowing the technical specifications, its main competitors and everything that this V-Strom 1000 XT model 2021 offers, it is easier to make the decision, isn’t it? But still, check out more photos of this bigtrail!