For those who love comfort and power, a great model is the Suzuki V-Strom 650 2021. Having been redesigned in recent years, it has been gaining more and more fans. With a robust and very modern model, this motorcycle promises great innovations. To learn more about the Suzuki V-Strom 650 2021, read the following article.
Suzuki V-Strom 650 2021
With the new design that won, the motorcycle became increasingly desired by riders. Having a modern line, and very striking colors, this motorcycle promises a lot of power and comfort.
Piloting was also easier, considering that the torque changes allow less exchange of gears, giving more convenience to the driver.
The panel has a modern on-board computer, with easy reading, giving even more technological power to the bike.
✓ You may also like the following models:
- Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2021
- Honda CRF 230F 2021
According to the column Car on UOL’s website, the Suzuki V-Strom 650 2021:
The engine is the same DOHC, V-Twin liquid cooled and 645 cm³, but the profile of the camshafts has undergone changes to deliver more power at low and medium speeds. Iridium plugs were also adopted, which, according to the automaker, improve the throttle response and fuel economy. The propellant delivers 67 hp at 8,800 rpm and 6.12 kgfm of torque at 6,500 rpm.
Technical Data of Suzuki V-Strom 650 2021
Before purchasing any motorcycle it is essential that the buyer knows all the details of the machine he intends to purchase.
✓ See more releases:
- Ducati Panigale V4 R 2021
- Dafra Next 300 2021
This is because this product will be present for a long time in the rider’s life, so, in order not to buy a motorcycle blindly, see in detail the technical sheet of the Suzuki V-Strom 650 2021.
- Type: 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid cooling;
- 2 cylinders, V-twin at 90 °;
- 81 mm diameter;
- Electronic injection;
- Electronic ignition;
- Maximum Power: 71 hp / 52 kW at 8,800 rpm;
- Compression ratio: 11.2 ± 0.3: 1
- Wet sump and oil pump;
- Electric start;
- Stroke: 62.6 mm;
- 645 cm³ displacement;
- Maximum Torque: 6.32 kgf.m / 62 Nm at 6,500 rpm;
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Chassis: frame of double top stringer of cast aluminum;
- Front tire: 110 / 80R19 M / C 59H tubeless;
- Rear tire: 150 / 70R17 M / C 69H tubeless;
- Telescopic front suspension, helical spring and hydraulic damping;
- Rear suspension with articulated balance with helical spring damper and hydraulic damping;
- Front wheel size: Rim 19, light aluminum alloy;
- Rear wheel size: Rim 17, light aluminum alloy;
- Front Brake: Ø310mm double disc, 2-piston caliper with hydraulic drive;
- Rear brake: single Ø260mm disc, 1 hydraulic piston caliper;
- Db (A) 87.3 dB (A);
- 4400 rpm rpm;
- Noise Level of the New Suzuki V-Strom 650 2019;
- Idling 1300 ± 100.
- Length: 2,275 mm;
- Seat height; 835 mm;
- Handlebar height: 1145 mm;
- Pedal height: 370 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,560 mm;
- Ground clearance: 170 mm;
- Dry weight: 199 kg;
- Width: 835 mm;
- Height: 1,405 mm;
- Fuel tank: 20 liters;
- * MVOM: 213 kg;
- Total gross weight: 415kg;
- Engine oil accordingly: 3.0 liters.
Consumption V-Strom 650 2021
One of the main items that can decide whether to buy a motorcycle or not is its consumption. This question may be fundamental, considering that it can really influence the family budget.
One of the items considered negative on this motorcycle is really linked to its autonomy. Having a high consumption, the Suzuki V-Strom 650 2021 can consume 15 km / liter.
Depending on the way of driving, this is really a consumption considered high for the category.
Price Suzuki V-Strom 650 2021
If you are interested in this bike, one of the main questions is about the final value of the motorcycle. This machine can be purchased from $ 7400, depending on the items that will be inserted in the product.