For those who enjoy an adventure on the road on two wheels, the Triumph Tiger 1200 2021 is the option that offers the best resources. With autopilot as standard, the bike offers even more rider comfort than previous versions. So, if you were curious and want to know more about the Triumph Tiger 1200 2021, keep reading this article and stay on top of all the details!
Triumph Tiger 1200 2021
The new model of the Triumph Tiger 1200 2021 promises motorcycle enthusiasts an even more amazing performance. With 140 horsepower, the bike is the highlight of the year among sports bikes.
Despite the higher market value, Tiger 1200 2021 has been gaining adherents across the country, being practical for both city traffic or the adrenaline rush of roads.
It is worth remembering that in this segment Ducati and Kawasaki are two of the main competitors. See some of the rival models below:
Tiger 1200 series items
When buying a new motorcycle, the rider always seeks to know all the information of the model, to evaluate if it is worth the investment.
In this way, the standard items of the Triumph Tiger 1200 2021 demonstrate a model that offers above-average comfort.
Among the standard items of the Tiger 1200 2021, we can highlight the adjustable windshield, giving the rider more security and delivering a special style to the bike.
In addition, check out some of the standard items for the Triumph Tiger 1200 2021 in the list below:
- ABS optimized for curves;
- Automatic pilot;
- Optimized traction control for curves;
- Motor Protection Bars;
- Torque assist hydraulic clutch;
- Electrically adjustable windshield;
- Seat with two adjustment positions;
- Central easel;
- On-board computer;
- 12 V and USB socket;
➜ Check out some models that will be launched in 2021 in an unprecedented way:
- Haojue DR 160 CBS 2021
- Honda CB 1000R 2021
Technical sheet Triumph Tiger 1200 2021
Although the list of standard items on the Triumph Tiger 1200 2021 already gives an idea of the quality of the model, it is interesting to know everything about the bike.
For this, the technical sheet shows all the details of the bike, for those who want to buy and want to make a complete evaluation.
The technical data sheet of the Triumph Tiger 1200 2021 can also serve as a comparison between it and other models. Therefore, check out the complete file below:
- Engine Type: Liquid cooled, 12 valves, DOHC, 3 cylinders in line
- Displacement 1,215 cc
- Diameter 85 mm
- Stroke 71.4 mm
- Compression 11.0: 1
- Max Power 141hp @ 9,350rpm
- Max Torque 122Nm @ 7,600rpm
- Sequential multipoint electronic injection
- Exhaust 3 in 1 exhaust system and stainless steel muffler
- Final drive By cardan shaft
- Hydraulic-operated, hydraulically operated multi-disc clutch, torque assist
- 6-speed gearboxFrame Tubular steel truss frame
- Swingarm Single side, cast aluminum alloy with drive shaft
- Front wheel Cast aluminum alloy, 10-spoke, 19 x 3.0 inches
- Rear wheel Cast aluminum alloy, 10-spoke, 17 x 4.5 inches
- Front tire 120/70 R19
- 170/60 R17 rear tire
- Front suspension 48 mm WP inverted forks, electronically adjustable damping, travel 190 mm
- Monoshock WP rear suspension, damping adjustment with hydraulically-adjustable, preload. 193mm travel
- Front brake 305mm double floating discs, 4-piston Brembo radial calipers and switchable ABS.
- Rear brake Individual 282 mm disc, 2-piston Nissin sliding caliper, switchable ABS.
- Width 830 mm
- Height without mirror 1,470 mm
- Seat Height 835 – 855 mm
- Wheelbase 1,520 mm
- Slope 23.2 º
- Trail 99.9 mm
- Dry weight 242 kg
- Tank capacity 20 L
Tiger 1200 market price
As it is a motorcycle with so many qualities and a powerful engine, the Triumph Tiger 1200 2021 has a higher purchase price compared to the most popular models.
However, if we compare it with the 2021 bikes of the same line, it is quite competitive, getting even lower in some comparisons.
It is worth remembering that these values do not include transfer fee and freight, for example. In addition, the Triumph Tiger 1200 2021 has three editions, as you can see:
- Tiger 1200 XR – From 11100$;
- Tiger 1200 XCX – From 13500$;
- Tiger 1200 XCA – From 15500$.
Average fuel consumption
With such a powerful engine, the Triumph Tiger 1200 2021 also ends up with fuel consumption. But, due to the size of its tank, it has a range of more than 400 km.
In addition, with up-to-date maintenance, the Tiger 1200 2021 shows no decrease in performance and offers less mechanical problems.
Anyway, check the average consumption projection, according to the tests:
Average consumption Triumph Tiger 1200 2021: 22 km / l