If you love motorcycles and don’t need a modern and up-to-date designer, you will like the Yamaha 125i UBS 2021. Modern and up to date the brand has come out ahead of the competition with this new model. See below for more details on the Yamaha 125i UBS 2021.
Meet the Yamaha 125i UBS 2021
The new Yamaha 125i UBS 2021 Factor has a new, more modern and sophisticated look. For those who love life on 2 wheels, this model follows the 150 cc version.
Its lanterns are split, have luggage racks, air intakes and side covers with hexagonal textures. Your accent is more comfortable, bringing a great experience to the pilot.
Another differential in this new model is the aluminum wheels, which shine with sunlight, bringing sophistication and beauty to the motorcycle.
The technology of the Yamaha Factor 125 is incredible. The motorcycle has a complete 100% digital panel with white LED lighting. In it you have access to all information for excellent piloting.
One of his functions is to show the gear indicator, ECO system indicator, rev counter, clock and partial odometer. All of this to improve your experience.
➥ Check out models that may be of interest to you:
Technical Data Yamaha 125i UBS 2021
So that you do not have any surprises after the purchase of your new motorcycle, it is important to review the technical data sheet for the Yamaha 125i 2021. Here you will find useful information about the operation of the new model.
Follow the Factor technical sheet below:
- Type: 4-stroke, SOHC, Air-cooled, 2 valves, 1 cylinder;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Current;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 124.9cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 52.4 X 57.9 mm;
- Compression ratio: 10: 1;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Power: Electronic Injection;
- Clutch: Multi-disc, Wet;
- Maximum power: 11 hp (7,500 rpm) (Gasoline) / 11.1 hp (7,500 rpm) (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 1,153 kgf.m / 6,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 1,163 kgf.m / 6,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Exchange: 5 speeds;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starting system: Electric
- Fuel: Gasoline / Ethanol;
- Battery: 12V 5 Ah.
- Chassis Type: Diamond;
- Trail: 86 mm;
- Front brake: 245mm diameter hydraulic disc;
- Rear brake: 130mm diameter mechanical drum;
- Front suspension / travel: Telescopic fork / 120mm;
- Rear suspension / travel: Rear scale / 92mm;
- Front tire: METZELER / ME STREET 2.75-18 M / C 42P;
- Rear tire: METZELER / ME STREET 90 / 90-18 M / C 57P
- Engine oil capacity: 1.25 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 15.7 liters;
- Length x Width x Height: 2,015mm x 735mm x 1,085mm;
- Wheelbase: 1.325mm;
- Net Weight (running order): 124kg;
- Seat Height: 785mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 175mm
- Instrument Panel: Digital panel: White LED lighting, ECO function that indicates a more economical pilotage, rev counter, speedometer,
- total and partial odometer, f-trip, gear indicator, fuel level marker, clock;
- Cargo Transportation Device: Model specified for cargo transportation;
- Colors: Red Hot (Metallic Red), Eclipse Black (Solid Black).
For more details on the new Yamaha Factor 125i UBS 2021, watch the video below and be enchanted.
Consumption of the new 125i UBS 2021
Do you want to know the average consumption of the Yamaha 125i UBS? Then check it out below:
- City consumption: 46km / l
- Road consumption: 35 km / l
➥ See more economic models:
- Honda Biz 125 2021
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 2021
Yamaha 125i UBS 2021 price
Did you like the new Yamaha 125i UBS? So take a look at the price of this incredible motorcycle. Don’t forget to check if it fits in your pocket.
You find the new Factor by:
Remembering that the more accessories you add to it, the more expensive it gets.
We will always be bringing updates on the new Yamaha 125i UBS 2021 here in the post, don’t miss it. If you like speed stay tuned to our news.