The Yamaha Fazer 250 2021, comes with a modern imposing design. With changes in the physical part, it has also brought great technological changes. To learn more about the Yamaha Fazer 250 2021, continue reading the following article.
Yamaha 250 250 2021
The Fazer 250 2021 motorcycle features several innovations.
According to the brand website itself, these are details that make the difference of the brand, and among the main ones we have:
Totally new design, with modern and aggressive lines.
Much more safety and control when braking in any situation and type of floor.
More safety and technology, ensures greater durability and better visibility.
The most complete in the category, with instantaneous consumption indicator and average fuel consumption.
Yamaha engine reliability, now more powerful. Forged aluminum piston and ceramic coated cylinder ensures economy, performance and durability.
In addition to these details, it is important to inform that the motorcycle has a 4 year warranty. Only a brand that believes in the quality of its product offers such a stretched guarantee.
Colors of the new Fazer 250
When choosing, one of the big questions that hangs among buyers is about the colors they should choose.
➤ Will you change bikes? Check out other great 2021 releases:
- Dafra Apache 200 RTR 2021
- Honda CB 300 2021
Fazer 250 has beautiful colors that were created to give greater prominence to the details of the motorcycle.
Available in colors:
- Racing Blue, a metallic blue;
- Matt Red, a matte metallic red;
- Eclipse black, solid black;
- Cristal White, a metallic white.
Choosing among the available colors, the buyer can rest assured that any of the options will be a beautiful choice.
New 250 Technical Data Sheet
The technical file of Fazer 250 2021 has not yet been confirmed, but we can inform you how the motorcycle has been sold with its respective file.
➤ Before, check out the most economical bikes 2021
In addition to the details already mentioned, the technical file is a great differential for the purchase.
- Type: SOHC, 2 valves, 4 stroke, Air Cooled;
- Number of cylinders: 1;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 249.5 cm³;
- Diameter x stroke: 74.0 x 58.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.8: 1;
- Maximum Power: Petrol: 21.3hp at 8,000 rpm | Ethanol: 21.5hp at 8,000 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: Gasoline and Ethanol: 2.1 kgf.m at 6,500 rpm;
- Exchange: 5 speeds;
- Starting system: Electric.
- Chassis type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / wheel travel: Telescopic fork / 130mm;
- Rear suspension / wheel travel: Monocross / 120mm rear scale;
- Front brake: 282mm hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS);
- Rear brake: 220mm hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS);
- Front tire: PIRELLI SPORT DEMON 100/80 – 17 M / C 52H;
- Rear tire: PIRELLI SPORT DEMON 140/70 – 17 M / C 66H.
- Length x Width x Height: 2,015 X 770 X 1,070 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,360 mm;
- Seat Height: 790 mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 160 mm;
- Net Weight: 149 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14L (3.2L reserve).
Consumption of the new Fazer 250 2021
The consumption of the Yamaha Fazer 250 is well placed in the economy ranking, this is because, even though it is considered a motorcycle with good performance, it is considered to be a motorcycle with a lot of autonomy.
That’s because consumption is 26 km / liter to 32 km / liter.
Yamaha Fazer 250 Price
As the value of Yamaha Fazer has not yet been released, we will use the values for the motorcycle in 2020 as references.
Today the motorcycle sells for $ 2600, but as soon as the new prices are released, we will be reporting here.