For lovers of motorcycles, the Yamaha Lander ABS 2021 promises agility and good development of the asphalt from day to day in the most diverse terrains. With a new semi-double cradle chassis, it guarantees more resistance. In addition to having the weight considered light in relation to the other bikes of the same segment, 143 Kg. To learn more about the Yamaha Lander ABS 2021, see the available colors, prices and technical data.
The model also guarantees more safety, due to the standard abs brakes. Giving you more control and stability for any challenge, whether on the road, on trails or in the city. In addition to the design, which is more robust, gains a more aggressive appearance.
✓ See also the news of the BMW S 1000 XR 2021
It has a 12.6 liter tank, generating greater autonomy and greater fuel reserve. The digital panel gained a new look, becoming even more modern. The headlight is mobile, giving a focused light focus, where the pilot can adjust according to his needs.
And to complete the final call, the taillights are in LED light. For motorcycle enthusiasts, betting on the Yamaha Lander ABS 2021 can be a great investment, not to mention the cost benefit that the product has.
Read on for all the information about the Yamaha Lander ABS 2021.
Yamaha Lander ABS 2021 Specs
See all details in the technical daughter of the Yamaha Lander ABS 2021.
- Type: SOHC, 2-valve, 4-stroke, Air Cooled
- Number of cylinders: 1 cylinder
- Actual cylinder capacity: 250 CC
- Diameter x stroke: 74 x 58 mm
- Compression ratio: 9.8: 1
- Maximum power: 20.7 hp at 8,000 rpm (Gasoline) – 20.9 hp / 8,000 rpm (Ethanol)
- Maximum torque: 2.1 kgf.m at 6,500 rpm (Gasoline) / 2.1 kgf.m at 6,500 rpm (Ethanol)
- Lubrication system: Wet sump
- Power: Electronic Injection
- Clutch: Multi-disc, wet
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Ignition system: TCI
- Starting system: Electric
- Primary transmission: Gears
- Secondary transmission: Current
- Fuel: Gasoline / Ethanol
- Battery: 12V x 6Ah
- Chassis Type: Semi Double Cradle
- Front suspension / travel: Telescopic fork / 240 mm (suspension) – 240 mm (wheel)
- Rear suspension / travel: Monocross rear scale with link / 68 mm (suspension) – 220 mm (wheel)
- Trail: 103 mm
- Front brake: 245 mm diameter hydraulic disc
- Rear brake: 203 mm diameter hydraulic disc
- Front tire: METZELER 80 / 90-21 M / C 48S DP ENDURO 3
- Rear tire: METZELER 120 / 80-18 M / C 62S ENDURO 3
- Length x Width x Height: 2,125 X 830 X 1,180 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,390 mm
- Seat Height: 875 mm
- Minimum height from the ground: 275 mm
- Net Weight: 143 kg
- Engine oil capacity: 1.55 liters
- Fuel tank capacity: 13 liters
Colors: Competition Blue (Solid Blue) | Black Eclipse (Solid black) | Sports White (solid white)
Instrument Panel: Digital panel with red LED illumination, new ECO indicator (lights up when the engine works at the highest efficiency speed range, indicating more economical driving), speedometer and odometer with functions: total and two partial (TRIP-1 and TRIP-2) and Fuel Trip (fuel reserve), watch and tachometer with excellent visualization, in addition to the indicator lights (turn signals, Blueflex, high beam, neutral and engine alert).
Yamaha Lander ABS 2021 colors
- For these models, three beautiful colors are available, competition blue – blue, black eclipse – black, sports White – white.
- Each color gains special prominence with the details of the motorcycle.).
Price Yamaha Lander ABS 2021
- For lovers of this model, and future buyers of the brand, the Yamaha Lander ABS 2021 starts its sale from 3000$.
A good cost benefit for everything the model offers.
Para tirar todas as suas dúvidas sobre esse modelo Yamaha Lander ABS 2021, acesso o site da Yamaha ou clique no link Yamaha