When we talk about the monstrosities of our most powerful bikes, it is almost impossible not to start talking about the Yamaha MT 03 2021. This is because this power is not only a highlight in beauty, but also in its technological power. There are those who give reasons for not buying them, but also those who do not dispense with the Yamaha MT 03 2021.
Because there are a large number of Internet users talking about why you can’t buy the Yamaha MT 03 2021, we decided to help you. Here we will present the main highlights present on this bike and what has changed for this new model. So just keep reading to stay on top of the subject.
Yamaha MT 03
Considered a very stylish bike, the Yamaha MT 03 stands out among other 2021 models for being extremely rich in beauty as well. Even those who do not follow the details of this segment agree that in addition to being very sporty, their appearance is ideal for those who like luxury.
✱ See what’s new on the Ducati Supersport S 2021!
- Ice Fluo – metallic gray;
- Racing blues – blue and black;
- Midnight Black – black.
Other than that, its details remain the same. Its lighting continues to reinforce its super modern design with LED position light. Your panel also remains intact, complete and with the same finish with Shift Light and digital display.
Technical sheet of the new Yamaha MT 03
It is always through the technical data sheet of a vehicle that we are able to know its main features. And from these details, we can draw the conclusion that there is power or not. Then check out the items that are present in the Yamaha MT 03 technical sheet:
- Type: DOHC, 4-stroke, 8 valves, Liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 2;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 321 CC;
- Maximum power: 42.0 hp (10,750 rpm);
- Maximum torque: 3.01 kgf.m / 9000 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Clutch: Multi-disc | Wet;
- Exchange: 6 speeds;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Current;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Chassis type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / travel: Telescopic fork / 130 (suspension) / 130 (wheel) mm;
- Rear suspension / travel: Rear scale / 45 (suspension) / 125 (wheel) mm;
- Front and rear brake: Hydraulic disc with ABS | 298 (external Ø) mm and 220 (external Ø) mm;
- Front and rear tire: METZELER 110 / 70R-17M / C (54H) and 140 / 70R-17M / C (66H).
- Length x width x height: 2,090 x 745 x 1,035;
- Wheelbase: 1,390 mm;
- Seat height: 780 mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 160 mm;
- Weight: 166 kg;
- Fuel tank: 14L (Reserve 3L).
Price of the new Yamaha MT 03 2021
Getting to the most commented part among motorcyclists, the readjustment we had was exactly the most in its value. Even though the same model remains, the Yamaha MT 03 price looks like this:
- Cash: $ 3800;
- Term: 5300 $.