For those who love big and imposing motorcycles, the Yamaha MT 09 2021 guarantees all this combined with a lot of technology and resourcefulness. To know all the details of the Yamaha MT 09 2021, see the full article and stay on top of the entire technical sheet, in addition to price, consumption and many photos.
Yamaha MT 09 2021
With a strong grip on details and finishes, the MT 09 is aesthetically impeccable, being far superior to models of the same line, such as the Yamaha MT 03 2021
In addition to the incredible look, it also has a quick shift system, which allows gear shifting more quickly.
- Type: DOHC, 4-stroke, 12-valve, Liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 3;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 847 CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 78 X 59.1 mm;
- Compression ratio: 11.5: 1;
- Maximum power: 115 hp (10,000 rpm);
- Maximum torque: 8.92 kgf.m / 8,500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Clutch: Multidisk / Wet;
- Exchange: 6 speeds;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Current;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Chassis Type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / travel: 137mm inverted telescopic fork (wheel);
- Rear suspension / travel: Monocross rear scale with 130mm link (Wheel);
- Front brake: Hydraulic double disc with anti-lock system (ABS) 298mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS) 245mm;
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR17 M / C;
- Rear tire: 180/55 ZR17 M / C.
- Length x Width x Height: 2,075mm x 815mm x 1,135mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,440mm;
- Seat Height: 815 mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 135 mm;
- Net Weight: 193 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14L (2.8L Reserve).
- 3-cylinder engine;
- 3 aluminum pistons and Crossplane technology;
- Propellant generates an amazing 115hp and 8.92kgf.m of torque;
- Electronic controls such as D-Mode, which changes the behavior of the bike’s performance;
- Electronic Accelerator (YCC-T);
- ABS brakes as standard;
- Chassis and asymmetric scale, made of aluminum;
- On-board computer that indicates all the necessary information for monitoring the motorcycle and riding such as Gauge, Fuel, D-Mode
- position, Consumption, among other information;
- Exhaust 3 in 1;
- 847 cc with 115 horsepower and 8.92 kgfm of torque;
- Colors: red, gray, gray with green and blue.
Consumption Yamaha MT 09 2021
The Yamaha MT 09 is a very imposing motorcycle with good handling, but it does not gain the best qualities in terms of autonomy.
➤ Check the information released on:
This is because, the motorcycle makes only 17 km / liter a high consumption among motorcycles in general, but relatively similar to the other modes of this category.
Price Yamaha MT 09 2021
- If you are enchanted by the bike, and really want to invest in it, the amount to be paid is from $ 7700.