For those who love big and imposing motorcycles, the Yamaha MT 09 2021 guarantees all this combined with a lot of technology and resourcefulness. To know all the details of the Yamaha MT 09 2021, see the full article and stay on top of the entire technical sheet, in addition to price, consumption and many photos.
Yamaha MT 09 2021
With a strong grip on details and finishes, the MT 09 is aesthetically impeccable, being far superior to models of the same line, such as the Yamaha MT 03 2021
In addition to the incredible look, it also has a quick shift system, which allows gear shifting more quickly.
➤ See the main releases of motorcycles in 2021:
With the sliding clutch, it prevents the rear wheel from locking during downshifts, providing greater safety for the driver.
According to UOL’s website, the motorcycle has several incredible details, see:
Top of the line among Yamaha nakeds in USA, the MT-09 enters the 2021 line with good news for those who like to ride. In addition to the look that separates it from the MT-07, with a new double LED headlight and big changes at the rear, it keeps the 3-cylinder, 847 cm³ engine with 115 hp and 8.9 kgfm of torque connected to the six-speed gearbox. The weight is only 193 kg.
With that, any assistance to fly is welcome. Among the novelties, the MT-09 receives traction control and the quick-shift, which eliminates the use of the clutch when changing gears when it is already in motion. To prevent accidents, the sliding clutch holds the reductions in order not to lock the rear wheel. ABS is standard, acting on the front and rear discs (298 and 245 mm, respectively).
Yamaha MT 09 2021 Specs
To see even more details in addition to those already mentioned, the buyer needs to know the product’s technical sheet.
- Type: DOHC, 4-stroke, 12-valve, Liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 3;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 847 CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 78 X 59.1 mm;
- Compression ratio: 11.5: 1;
- Maximum power: 115 hp (10,000 rpm);
- Maximum torque: 8.92 kgf.m / 8,500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Clutch: Multidisk / Wet;
- Exchange: 6 speeds;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Current;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Chassis Type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / travel: 137mm inverted telescopic fork (wheel);
- Rear suspension / travel: Monocross rear scale with 130mm link (Wheel);
- Front brake: Hydraulic double disc with anti-lock system (ABS) 298mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic disc with anti-lock system (ABS) 245mm;
- Front tire: 120/70 ZR17 M / C;
- Rear tire: 180/55 ZR17 M / C.
- Length x Width x Height: 2,075mm x 815mm x 1,135mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,440mm;
- Seat Height: 815 mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 135 mm;
- Net Weight: 193 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14L (2.8L Reserve).
- 3-cylinder engine;
- 3 aluminum pistons and Crossplane technology;
- Propellant generates an amazing 115hp and 8.92kgf.m of torque;
- Electronic controls such as D-Mode, which changes the behavior of the bike’s performance;
- Electronic Accelerator (YCC-T);
- ABS brakes as standard;
- Chassis and asymmetric scale, made of aluminum;
- On-board computer that indicates all the necessary information for monitoring the motorcycle and riding such as Gauge, Fuel, D-Mode
- position, Consumption, among other information;
- Exhaust 3 in 1;
- 847 cc with 115 horsepower and 8.92 kgfm of torque;
- Colors: red, gray, gray with green and blue.
Consumption Yamaha MT 09 2021
The Yamaha MT 09 is a very imposing motorcycle with good handling, but it does not gain the best qualities in terms of autonomy.
➤ Check the information released on:
This is because, the motorcycle makes only 17 km / liter a high consumption among motorcycles in general, but relatively similar to the other modes of this category.
Price Yamaha MT 09 2021
- If you are enchanted by the bike, and really want to invest in it, the amount to be paid is from $ 7700.