If you are passionate about motorcycles and are looking for innovation and technology, you will love getting to know the new Yamaha R3 2021. Bringing new features and innovation, the new model is already gaining fans in the USA. Want to get closer to the Yamaha R3 2021? Then find out the details below:
Meet the new Yamaha R3 2021
The Yamaha R3 2021, comes with a new robust and sophisticated look. The bike looks aggressive and powerful. This new model is specially designed for those who like speed, but who do not give up a beautiful look.
This new model has a 4-stroke engine, 8 valves, 2 cylinders and DOHC with liquid cooling. All of this makes it possible for this machine to be more economical.
This new model comes in the following colors:
- Matt Gray;
- Racing Blue.
As with all motorcycles, together with each launch, the new model’s technical sheet is also available to the public.
Yamaha also provides the technical data sheet for the new Yamaha R3 2021. This data sheet is very important for those who want to purchase the new model.
➥ See more models in release:
What does the technical file contain? It contains all the useful information for the new model. Information such as cylinder type, lubrication system, diameter, among other information.
See the R3 technical sheet below:
- Type: 4-stroke, DOHC, Liquid cooling, 8 valves, 2 cylinders;
- Primary / secondary transmission: Gears / Chain;
- Fuel: Gasoline;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Clutch: Multi-disc, Wet;
- Maximum power: 42.01hp (10,750rpm);
- Maximum torque: 3.02kgf.m / 9.000rpm;
- Power: Electronic Injection;
- Exchange: 6 speeds;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 320.6;
- Diameter x stroke: 68.0 X 44.1 mm;
- Compression ratio: 11.2: 1;
- Battery: 12V 6Ah;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starting system: Electric.
- Minimum height from the ground: 160mm;
- Net weight (running order): 167kg – 170kg (ABS);
- Engine oil capacity: 2.4 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 14 liters (3 liters reserve)
- Wheelbase: 1.390mm;
- Seat height: 780mm;
- Length x width x height: 2,090mm x 720mm x 1,135mm;
- Minimum turning radius: 2,700mm.
- Front brake: 298mm hydraulic disc (Option: Standard or ABS);
- Rear brake: 220mm hydraulic disc (Option: Standard or ABS);
- Front suspension / travel: Telescopic fork / 130mm;
- Rear suspension / travel: Rear scale / 45mm (suspension) – 125mm (wheel);
- Chassis type: Diamond;
- Trail: 95mm;
- Front tire: METZELER 110/70 – R17M / C 54H;
- Rear tire: METZELER 140/70 – R17M / C 66H.
Usually the consumption of a new motorcycle is assessed by INMETRO. They use tests in urban areas and also on the tracks.
The new model of Yamaha R3 2021, is showing the following average consumption:
In the city and on the road: 22 km per liter
➥ Discover more brand launches:
This information is essential for you to acquire your new model. Knowing the consumption of your means of transportation, can drastically affect the family budget. Carefully evaluate how much a motorcycle consumes. Here’s the tip!
Yamaha R3 2021 prices
The Yamaha R3 can come with a basic price, but if the buyer wants to add accessories, the price is automatically changed.
Therefore, it is important for the new buyer to analyze what fits in his pocket. The price of this engine marvel is:
- starting at $ 3800.
If you liked this new model, see some photos below. And always remembering, that we will always be updating information about the new Yamaha R3, don’t miss it! New models and new adventures are to come!