The Yamaha Ténéré 250 2021 motocycle has been discontinued, making room for the new XTZ Lander 250 motorcycle to gain space. Leaving a new replacement, the Yamaha Ténéré 250 2021 could still have many fans interested in its purchase. Having sold a huge number of motorcycles on the market, they still have several motorcycles that can be sold. If you are interested in this machine, see its details below.
Yamaha Ténéré 250 2021
The Yamaha Ténéré 250 will not have a new model launched in 2021, this is because the model ended up going out of line giving way to a new model that promises many technological advances, the XTZ Lander 250.
To find out if the bike is interesting and worth the investment, it is very important to know all the details that are inserted in the product, among the 2021 bikes.
⋙ Check out other Yamaha releases:
For better knowledge, see the Yamaha Ténéré 250 technical sheet in detail:
- Type: 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled, 2-valve;
- Number of cylinders: 1 cylinder;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 250 CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 74 x 58 mm;
- Compression ratio: 9.8: 1;
- Maximum power: Gasoline: 20.7 hp at 8,000 rpm | Ethanol: 20.9 hp at 8,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: Gasoline: 2.09 kgf.m at 6,500 RPM | Ethanol: 2.1 kgf.m at 6,500 RPM;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Power: Electronic Injection;
- Clutch: Multi-disc / wet;
- Exchange: 5 speeds;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Current;
- Fuel: Gasoline / Ethanol;
- Battery: 12V 6 Ah.
- Chassis Type: Semi-double cradle;
- Front suspension / travel: Telescopic fork / 220 mm (suspension) – 220 mm (wheel);
- Rear suspension / travel: Monocross rear scale with link / 65 mm (suspension) – 200 mm (wheel);
- Front brake: 245 mm diameter hydraulic disc;
- Trail: 103.00 mm;
- Rear brake: 203 mm diameter hydraulic disc;
- Front tire: METZELER 80 / 90-21 M / C 48S DP TOURANCE FRONT;
- Rear tire: METZELER 120 / 80-18 M / C 62S TOURANCE.
- Length x Width x Height: 2,135 X 830 mmX 1,375 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,390 mm;
- Seat Height: 865 mm;
- Minimum turning radius: 2,000 mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 265 mm;
- Net Weight (running order): 154 kg;
- Engine oil capacity: 1.55 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 liters (4.8 liters reserve).
One of the items that most concern motorcycle buyers revolves around consumption. This is because the autonomy of the motorcycle is of fundamental importance for the economy of Brazilians. The average consumption of the Ténéré 250 is 28.5 km / liter, depending on the pilotage.
Price Yamaha Ténéré 250 2021
As the model will no longer be produced, the trend is that the values will start to decrease. Although it can be found in some stores and zero kilometers, the motorcycle costs from 3000 $.
However, with the arrival of the XTZ 250 Lander, this bike will be removed from stores and can only be sold between former owners and future buyers, it is at that moment that the price should start to fall.