The new Yamaha Tracer 700 2021 is perfect for riders who love adrenaline and an exciting performance. With a very aggressive front, a new fairing and the two-cylinder CP2 engine, the Yamaha Tracer 700 2021 still brings comfort and affordable prices.
Coming from the Sport Touring family, the new Tracer 700 was born to exceed expectations among Yamaha bikes and ensure agility and great performance, regardless of use: after work or to enjoy a weekend.
Want to know more? Then continue on our post and discover the technical specifications, photos and the average fuel consumption of this Tracer 700. Is it worth it? Follow!
About the Yamaha Tracer 700 2021
The new Tracer 700 has everything to please adventurers passionate about adrenaline, without neglecting comfort. The CP2 engine, for example, has higher and reactive binary technology, providing incredible acceleration.
⋙ Check out great Yamaha releases in the USA:
The maneuvers with this Yamaha Tracer 700 2021 are more precise and faster, thanks to the compact chassis and an adjustable suspension.
In addition, this bike, which delivers sporting performance, is the lightest in its class, weighing around 196 kg with oil or gasoline.
Such lightness can also be felt by the compact and aerodynamic fairing, thus providing protection against wind and other misfortunes, and making the bike look much more bold.
Possible competitors for the Tracer 700 Yamaha in the USA:
- BMW F 750GS;
- Honda NC 750X.
Serial items of the new Tracer 700
Yamaha brought exclusive accessories for your Tracer 700 to be even more exciting and full of versatility. They are standard items that make the bike more efficient and technological, without giving up the economy.
Check out the accessories of the new Tracer 700 2021 now:
- ABS brakes;
- LED projector headlights;
- Night lights;
- LED lantern;
- Adjustable front and rear suspension;
- Fuel tank with 17 liters;
- Escape with extraordinary performance and 3 in 1 exhaust snoring;
- Fully digital multifunctional panel;
- Among others!
Yamaha Tracer 700 spec sheet
What is most striking about this Tracer 700 is the fact that it is light and compact, in addition to an ergonomics that promotes comfort and better control over long distances.
In addition, this Yamaha model has adjustable front and rear suspension, which is very good and important for maneuvering in different situations.
See other technical specifications of the Yamaha Tracer 700 2021:
- Engine type: 2 cylinders, 4 stroke, liquid cooled, DOHC, 4 valves;
- Displacement: 689 cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 80.0 mm x 68.6 mm;
- Compression ratio: 11.5: 1;
- Maximum power: 54, KW at 8750 rpm;
- Limited power version: 35.0kW 7,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 68.0Nm (6.93kg-m) at 6,500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Clutch type: Wet, Multidisk;
- Ignition: TCI;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Transmission system: Synchronized, 6 speeds;
- Final transmission: Chain;
- CO2 emissions: 100g / km.
- Total length: 2,138 mm;
- Total width: 806 mm;
- Total height: 1,270 mm;
- Seat height: 835 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,450 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 140 mm;
- Weight (including oil and gasoline) 196 kg;
- Deposit capacity: 3.0L.
Yamaha Tracer 700 consumption
You already know that the new Yamaha Tracer 700 model is light and compact, even fueled in its 17 liter capacity tank, right? But how much do you spend on fuel? See below:
Average consumption of Yamaha Tracer 700 2021: 4.3L / 100km.
Price of the new Tracer 700
Available in Icon Gray, Sonic Gray and Phantom Blue, the new Tracer 700 has not yet confirmed a price here in USA. However, the value of the bike in Europe is already known:
- Yamaha Tracer 700 2021 price: 8,400 euros.