The Yamaha TT-R 230 2021 is an off-road with a design inspired by the YZ line and headlights that mimic the WR model. With a low displacement compared to the YZ 250F, but with greater fuel capacity, the Yamaha TT-R 230 2021 is the right choice for those who love trails.
If you are curious and want to know this off-road, just continue on this post to know everything about the TT-R 230. Follow!
About the Yamaha TT-R 230 2021
For those who like to face trails and winding curves will be interested in this off-road. Yamaha’s new bike features a sturdy chassis, which makes for excellent cycling. In addition, pilots of various levels – and not just professionals – will like the low seat height, about 870 mm from the ground.
Mobility is also guaranteed with the ergonomics of this bike, as the seat, which is straighter, extends across the tank, making it perfect for the rider.
And for beginners, the Yamaha TT-R 230 2021 brought a 230 cc engine (lower than the 250 on the YZ 250F 2021) and 6 speeds, with a compression ratio of 9.5: 1. In addition, the fuel tank has more space, with up to 8 liters of gasoline, 1.8 being reserve.
With regard to graphics, the inscription TTR 230 is much more prominent in a bright blue design, called “Competition Blue”, another similarity that it shares with the YZ line. It also has easy handling and the whole set was made to get around curves and trails without great difficulty.
Later on we will have the characteristics of this off-road, but see below the other launches of the Yamaha 2021:
- YZ 250F;
- Ténéré 700;
- Tracer 700.
Knowing the specifications of your first or next bike is important to assess your performance on the track. It is through the plug that we know the type of engine, displacement, power and fuel. So, get to know the technical data sheet for the Yamaha TT-R 230 2021:
- Type: 4-stroke, SOHC, air-cooled, 2-valve;
- Number of cylinders: 1 cylinder;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 230 CC;
- Power: 19 hp;
- Maximum torque: 1.8 kgf.m;
- Diameter x stroke: 70 mm x 58 mm;
- Compression ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Power: Carburetor;
- Clutch: Multi-disc, wet;
- Exchange: 6 speeds;
- Ignition system: CDI;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Current;
- Fuel: Gasoline;
- Battery: 12V x 4Ah.
- Chassis type: Diamond;
- Front suspension / travel: Telescopic fork / 240 mm;
- Rear suspension / stroke: Rear scale type monocross / 81
- Front brake: 220mm hydraulic disc;
- Trail: 111 mm;
- Rear brake: 130 mm mechanical drum;
- Front tire: Pirelli 80/100 21 NHS;
- Rear tire: Pirelli 100/100 18 NHS.
- Length x width x height: 2,065 X 800 X 1,180 mm
- Wheelbase: 1,385 mm
- Seat height: 870 mm
- Minimum turning radius: 2,100 mm
- Minimum ground height: 295 mm
- Net weight (running order): 115 kg
- Engine oil capacity: 1.3 liters
- Fuel tank capacity: 8 liters (1.8 reserve).
As it is a new model, there is still no information on how much this TT-R 230 2021 uses fuel.
- City consumption: 14 km / l;
- Road consumption: 18 km / l.
Yamaha TT-R 230 2021 price
The cash value of this Yamaha TT-R 230 2021 abroad is US $ 4,449, just over half of the YZ 250F version. The price in USA is shown below:
- TT-R 230 2021 price: $ 4449.
✓ Check also:
Is the TT-R 230 model 2021 exactly what you were looking for to face trails with good comfort and usability? Then, see more images to make the final decision!