A motorcycle that has gained a lot of visibility in other countries, the Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 may soon arrive in USA. If you have already been probing the model or are interested in knowing everything it offers, such as price, technical data, consumption and photos, see the full post below about the Yamaha X MAX 300 2021 and check out all the details.
Yamaha X MAX 300 2021
A motorcycle in the scooter category with plenty of space and great handling. In addition to a super modern design this bike has a lot of power and robustness.
With colors that highlight the characteristics of the bike this bike has been gaining a lot of visibility. One of the big problems is that this motorcycle is not yet sold in the USA.
✓ Discover other brand launches:
However, some tests have already been carried out and there is a great expectation that it will enter the market in 2021. According to the blog Infomoto, the X MAX 300:
Technical Data Yamaha X MAX 300 2021
This motorcycle is not yet sold in the country, but it may be soon. To know all the details of the Yamaha X MAX 300, check out the entire technical sheet.
- Engine type: Single cylinder, liquid cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valve;
- Cylinder: 292cc;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Fuel system: Fuel Injection;
- Maximum power: 20.6 kW at 7,250 rpm;
- Diameter x stroke: 70.0 mm x 75.9 mm;
- Compression ratio: 10.9: 1;
- Maximum torque: 29.0 Nm at 5,750 rpm;
- Transmission system: Automatic, with V-belt.
- Total height: 1,415 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,540 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 135 mm;
- Weight: 179 kg;
- Total width: 775 mm;
- Total length: 2,185 mm;
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13 Liters;
- Seat height: 795 mm.
- Front suspension system: Telescopic fork;
- Rear suspension system: Arm;
- Rear travel: 79 mm;
- Front travel: 110 mm;
- Rear tire: 140 / 70-14;
- Front tire: 120 / 70-15;
- Front brake: Hydraulic single disc, Ø 267 mm;
- Rear brake: Hydraulic single disc, Ø 245 mm.
In addition to these items there are a few others that can be highlighted on the bike, see:
- Special back support in lumbar;
- Chrome speedometer rim;
- Smoked lantern option;
- Aluminum passenger crankset;
- Double LED headlamp;
- Aerodynamic fairing;
- Storage space with a capacity of up to two helmets;
- Keyless start;
- Traction control;
- 12V socket on the panel storage compartment;
- Multifunction LCD screen in the center.
Consumption Yamaha X MAX 300 2021
One item of great concern for those interested in purchasing any motorcycle is related to consumption. Knowing about the autonomy of the X MAX 300 can be a decisive factor in choosing the model.
✓ See also what has changed in the Honda Pop 110i 2021
The bike currently makes an average of 40 km / liter.
Being considered a very economical motorcycle on the market, it can run a lot while spending little. This average will vary a lot according to how the machine will be piloted.
Price Yamaha X MAX 300 2021
For those who were interested in purchasing this bike, the question is about values. X MAX arrives on the market starting at $ 4500, this price may vary according to the options.
The value for the market is considered high for the category, this is one of the main reasons why the motorcycle is not sold in the USA.