To the sadness of many, the Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2021 came out of series in 2019. Very famous among nakeds, this motorcycle was the darlings of many riders. Having sold approximately 21 thousand units, including with a high market value, the motorcycle has won over many fans who are passionate about motorcycles with a more sporty footprint. Even though it has been discontinued, the Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2021 is still being sold, so if you are interested in purchasing, see more details below.
Yamaha XJ6N ABS
The Yamaha XJ6N ABS was discontinued in early 2019, however, as it had a big sale in previous years, there are many machines on the market.
➤ Also check out Yamaha’s 2021 news:
This bike had a high sales rate due to its unquestionable qualities. With a high performance on the roads and tracks, coupled with a lot of technology, it continues to make many search for the machine.
According to the MotoRede website, information on market exit is as follows:
Having started sales in mid-2010, with its nine years in the market, XJ6 sold around 21,000 units. Currently his fame is directly linked to the young audience and several Youtubers who use the bike in their videos.
Yamaha reports that the model has been discontinued because it is no longer compatible with more modern technologies, translated into lighter motorcycles, with more efficient engines and that meet the new requirements of the legislation.
Technical Data Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2021
In order to make a good purchase, it is important to know the machine and its peculiarities in detail. For this, we brought the full technical file of the XJ6N, see:
- Type: 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid cooling;
- Number of cylinders: 4 cylinders;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 600 CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 65.5 x 44.5 mm;
- Compression ratio: 12.2: 1;
- Maximum power: 77.5hp at 10,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 6.08 Kgf.m at 8,500 rpm;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Power: Electronic Injection;
- Clutch: Wet, multiple disc with helical spring;
- Gear: 6 speeds, constant gear;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Current;
- Battery: 12V x 10Ah.
- Chassis Type: Tubular in steel – “Diamond” type;
- Front suspension / travel: Telescopic fork / 130 mm;
- Rear suspension / travel: Swing arm – monocross / 42 mm;
- Trail: 103.5 mm;
- Front brake: Double hydraulic disc 298 mm in diameter (Standard and ABS);
- Rear brake: 245 mm diameter hydraulic disc (Standard and ABS);
- Front tire: 120/70 – ZR17 M / C 58W;
- Rear tire: 160/60 – ZR17M / C 69W.
- Length x Width x Height: 2,120 X 770 X 1,085 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,440 mm;
- Seat height: 785 mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 140 mm;
- Net Weight (running order): 205 kg / 210 kg (ABS);
- Engine oil capacity: 3.4 liters;
- Fuel tank capacity: 17.3 liters (3.2 liters – reserve).
One of the items that most concerns motorcycle buyers is the autonomy of the machine.
Knowing that you are purchasing a product with good performance and good economy is a sign of success for those interested in the product.
The average consumption of the XJ6N varies between 16.4 km / liter and 21.5 km / liter, depending on piloting.
Price Yamaha XJ6N ABS 2021
For those who are interested in buying a Yamaha XJ6N, they need to know that its price in the motorcycle market, even offline, is slightly above the average price of USA motorcycles.
The tendency is that from this year, these values will start to fall, considering that the motorcycles that will be sold will not be more of the year nor zero kilometers.
➤ Will you change bikes? Check out other great 2021 releases:
- Dafra Apache 200 RTR 2021
- Honda CB 300 2021
If you were enchanted by the bike and intend to purchase one of these, in 2019 it was on the market costing about $ 6000.