For those who like bikes with a sporty feel, the Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2021 is an option. With a sporty design, this motorcycle gains more and more space on the market. To learn more about the Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2021, see the following article!
What’s new with the Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser
The Yamaha Crosser 2021 comes with great innovations. You can find all the motorcycle tips on the Yamaha brand website. There, the main points of the motorcycle were already evident, see:
- The first motorcycle in the on / off category up to 160cc equipped with ABS brake as standard, which prevents the front wheel from locking up in sudden braking or in low grip situations.
- The new rear disc brake ensures greater braking power, in addition to contributing to the driver’s safety.
The Crosser Z panel is the most complete in its category, with rotating beads and a digital LCD display, gear indicator and fuel gauge, clock, speedometer, fuel trip, partial and total odometer clock. In addition to the ECO function, which assists in driving focused on fuel economy.
- The only one in the category that has a suspension system with a link, which better absorbs the impacts of more uneven floors, making driving safer and more comfortable.
- It has Blueflex technology, allowing the use of gasoline or ethanol, impresses with its mechanical strength and low consumption. The Crosser engine has the YRCS (Yamaha Ram Air Cooling System), an exclusive system that enhances the engine cooling system, optimizing the performance and performance of the motorcycle.
- The anatomical seat with 2 very accentuated levels and aluminum handles, offers more comfort and safety, in addition to the practicality of the standard luggage compartment.
The 2021 bike has been combining sportiness with technology. In addition, it is a motorcycle that develops well both on the road and trails and in the urban area.
XTZ 150 Crosser technical sheet
The Yamaha Crosser 2021 spec sheet has not yet been released, but it will be soon. However, for a conscious purchase, the interested party needs to research well about the model he intends to purchase.
Currently the motorcycle has been sold with the following technical sheet:
- Type: 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve, Air-Cooled;
- Number of cylinders: 1 cylinder;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 149.3 cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 57.3 x 57.9 mm;
- Maximum power: 12.2 hp (7,500 rpm) Gasoline / 12.4 hp (7,500 rpm) Ethanol;
- Maximum torque: 1.28 kgf.m (6000 rpm) Gasoline / 1.29 kgf.m (6000 rpm) Ethanol;
- Power: electronic injection;
- Exchange: 5 speeds;
- Starting system: electric;
- Primary transmission: gears;
- Secondary transmission: current;
- Fuel: gasoline and ethanol / 12L (3 reserve);
- Battery: 12v / 5 AH.
- Front suspension / travel: telescopic fork / 180mm;
- Rear suspension / travel: Monocross type scale with link / 160mm;
- Front brake: hydraulic disc / 230 mm;
- Rear brake: Mechanical drum / 130 mm;
- Front tire: 90 / 90-19 M / C (52P);
- Rear tire: 110 / 90-17M / C (60 P).
- Length x Width x Height: 2050 mm x 825 mm x 1140 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1350 mm;
- Seat Height: 836 mm;
- Net Weight (running order): 131 kg;
- Engine oil capacity: 1.25 L;
- Fuel tank capacity: Gasoline and Ethanol / 12L (3L reserve).
Consumption of XTZ 150 Crosser
One of the big questions when purchasing a motorcycle is to know how long it will last. If it is able to develop well without spending a lot of fuel, for this, it is important to research the machine’s consumption.
Yamaha Yamaha comes with everything in 2021! Also check out:
The Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2021 does not lag behind other motorcycles of the same brand where they are synonymous with economy.
See the average consumption of the Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser:
Average consumption on the road: 40 km / liter;
Average consumption in the city: 32 km / liter.
Yamaha XTZ 150 Crosser 2021 Price
We still don’t know the price that the Yamaha Crosser 2021 will reach the market, as soon as announced, we will disclose.
- Currently the motorcycle is sold for 2200$ (plus a freight of 120$), so if you plan to buy the 2021 version, you can take this value as a basis.