Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2021 was created to bring power and agility to any type of terrain where it is piloted, that’s why this machine draws so much attention from the riders. Full of style, the bike is equipped with the best in technology and equipment. Learn more about the Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2021 by reading the article!
About the XTZ 250 Lander
Yamaha, concerned with bringing quality and practicality to its customers, created the Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2021. This is a 2021 bike complete in every way, it is practical and modern in the right measure.
In the model you will find a lot of cutting-edge technology, in addition to high quality equipment which boosts the durability of the product.
Its design is bold without leaving aside the modern features, it is ideal for you who enjoy high adventures and have a more sporty personality.
Its fairing involves the headlight and this is one of the great news, in addition it arrived with a more comfortable seat with two levels.
Main competitors of the model:
Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander colors
Imagine finding the bike that has the perfect personality for your taste, and still have it in your favorite color ?! Thinking of bringing options that fit the styles of bikers, Yamaha brings in its model 3 colors Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2021.
- Black Eclipse – Solid Black;
- Competition Blue – Solid Blue;
- Sports White – Solid White.
Technical sheet XTZ 250 Lander 2021
Know that through the data of the technical data sheet Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2021, you will know everything about the bike. Because in this document will be the data of the engine, chassis and dimensions and capacities.
This is a perfect opportunity for you to evaluate if the product has the qualities you want, observe the sheet!
Motorization of the XTZ 250 Lander
- Engine type: SOHC, 2 valves with 4 times;
- Air cooling;
- Cylinder (cm³): 249;
- Number of cylinders: 1;
- Maximum Power (Cv and rpm): 20.7 to 8,000 (Gasoline), 20.9 to 8,000
- Maximum Torque (Kgf.m and rpm): 2.1 to 6,500 (Gasoline), 2.1 to 6,500 (Ethanol);
- Fuel: Gasoline and Ethanol;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Primary transmission: Gears;
- Secondary transmission: Current;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Diameter (mm): 74.0;
- Travel (mm): 58.0;
- Compression Ratio: 9.8: 1.
- Chassis type: Semi double cradle;
- Front Suspension: Telescopic fork;
- Stroke (mm): 240;
- Wheel (mm): 240;
- Rear Suspension: Monocross rear scale – With link;
- Stroke (mm): 68;
- Wheel (mm): 220;
- Front Brake: Hydraulic disc;
- Diameter (mm): 245;
- Rear Brake: Hydraulic disc;
- Diameter (mm): 203;
- Front tire: METZELER 80 / 90-21 M / C – 48S DP ENDURO 3;
- Rear Tire: METZELER 120 / 80-18 M / C – 62S ENDURO 3.
- Dimensions and capacities
- Length (mm): 2.125;
- Width (mm): 830;
- Height (mm): 1,180;
- Minimum distance from the ground (mm): 270;
- Between axles (mm): 1,390;
- Seat height (mm): 875;
- Fuel Tank (Liters): 13.6 – Reserve 4.1;
- Net Weight (Kg): 143.
Main releases of Yamaha in 2021 in the USA:
Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander average consumption
The way the average consumption of the Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2021 happens, influences buyers to buy the model or not. Because this is the area that will directly affect the rider’s pocket, thinking about it Yamaha brings a super economical bike.
- The average consumption of the model is: 30 km / liter.
It is a low consumption, even with such a powerful engine the automaker did not let the customer be affected. With a lot of technology, the bike has a low consumption even if used frequently.
Attention: As soon as new information appears, we will update the article!
XTZ 250 Lander 2021 Price
The average price of the Yamaha XTZ 250 Lander 2021 is affordable and fair according to its quality, so it’s not complicated to obtain it.
The model is being sold at dealerships for a price starting at: $ 3000.
To see the model, its design and structure better, check out the photos!