The new Yamaha YZ 250F 2021 is a top-of-the-line motocross made for experienced or professional users. With a very light engine without neglecting power, the difference in the graphics of the Yamaha YZ 250F 2021 is noticeable in relation to the previous model.
In addition, the rider can adjust the fuel mixture through the Yamaha Power Tuner app for different types of racing.
Want to better understand the off-road line of the YZ 250F model 2021? So, follow the news and technical sheet in this article!
About the Yamaha YZ 250F 2021
Yamaha made few changes to the new motocross compared to 2019. One of these new features has to do with updated graphics. The YZ 250F has a high specification piston, and the inverted layout of the cylinder head aims to offer balance of power to this bike.
The engine of this Yamaha YZ 250F has not changed at all, but that does not mean that it is not the best in its category. As it is a racing bike, we can be sure that its mechanism is strong and with high speed power.
We can also highlight the Power Tuner, a Yamaha exclusive smartphone app with Wi-Fi access. In this way, it is possible to adjust the fueling and ignition time, in addition to making adjustments according to the track.
And since we quote the adjustments according to the track, we need to talk about the suspensions of this YZ250F that help to control the bike. The front and rear suspension (type KYB and Monocross with Link, respectively) neutralizes the impacts and improves the control and performance of the bike.
Discover other motocross models like the Yamaha YZ250F:
- KTM 300 EXC 2021;
- Yamaha YZ450F 2021.
Yamaha YZ 250F 2021 specs
The YZ 250F has a semi-double aluminum chassis, capable of providing a good relationship between weight, torsion and resistance. Very light, this Yamaha bike guarantees stability in turns and jumps, preventing energy from being concentrated only in the engine. In this way, the energy is released by the rear wheel and taken to the ground.
✓ Also check out these models:
Check out this and other technical specifications for the Yamaha YZ 250F 2021:
- Type: 4-stroke, DOHC, liquid-cooled, 4-valve, single cylinder;
- Actual cylinder capacity: 250CC;
- Diameter x stroke: 77.0 X 53.6 mm;
- Compression rate: 13.8.1;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Power: Electronic Injection, Mikuni 44mm;
- Ignition system: TCI;
- Clutch: Multi-disc, wet;
- Exchange: 5 speeds;
- Starting system: Electric;
- Secondary transmission: Current.
- Type: Semi double cradle chassis in aluminum;
- Front suspension / travel: KYB, Inverted fork, fully adjustable / 310mm;
- Rear suspension / travel: KYB, monocross with link, fully adjustable / 315mm;
- Front brake: 270 mm diameter disc;
- Rear brake: 245 mm diameter disc;
- Front tire: 80 / 100-21 51M;
- Rear tire: 100 / 90-19 57M;
- Caster angle: 27º;
- Trail: 119mm.
- Length x width x height: 2,175 X 825 X 1,285 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,475 mm;
- Seat height: 970 mm;
- Minimum height from the ground: 335 mm;
- Fuel capacity: 6.2 liters.
Consumption of YZ 250F 2021
As this YZ 250F 2021 offroad has not yet reached the USA, consumption information has not been made available by Yamaha. But as soon as the data is updated, you will know here in this article.
Yamaha YZ 250F 2021 price
Yamanha offers the YZ model 2021 in two colors: blue and gray. But even under expectation, as it is a motocross from the Japanese automaker’s off-road line, the model has not yet arrived on US soil.
However, we know the price charged abroad for this Yamaha YZ 250F. Check it out:
- Price: $ 8199.